****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

Out of curiosity, how hot outside was it when you let your shoes soak? I had some slight glue separation on 2 of my XI's on places that Sea Glow didn't even touch. I think the prolonged exposure to extreme heat caused the glue to separate more than the Sea Glow itself.

Also, you're not gonna get ANY clear soled shoe to be completely DS looking.

Well this afternoon went by very fast had nothing to do, so I decided to try out Bar Keepers Friend on my OG concords, they were very dirty in the mesh so I went down to my supermarket and brought some of the stuff very cheap 2 dollars and so far i am somewhat satifed with the results first off Bar Keepers Friend isnt a miracle soluation. It works but its basically like a paint it doesnt clean it just covers it up. DO NOT USE A BLEACH PEN AT ALL!! IT YELLOWS IT WORSE!!!

Here Is The Beginning... I'll tellyou one thing your gonna need a lot of bars keepers friend... i basically used the can on my concords.

560a07681mo.jpg

560a07736sl.jpg

560a07809ee.jpg

This is the BEFORE pics of my concords...

560a07913hz.jpg

560a07851cs.jpg

560a07826lg.jpg

560a07839lo.jpg

560a07841hu.jpg

560a07727je.jpg

My concords with the stuff applyed... I RUBBED on it very hard with a toothbrush and brushed it on all sides twice. I let the stuff settle for 2 minutes afterwords.

560a07862on.jpg

560a07876ww.jpg

560a07887fr.jpg

After everything was completed i took bounties and started wiping the product off it took a ****load of them and it would get on the patent leather but i was able to get it off with no problem at all.

560a07902er.jpg

560a07890kg.jpg

560a07757sy.jpg

560a07930ly.jpg

560a07940tu.jpg

560a07965gv.jpg

After trying out this product if I was to rate it 1 out of 10 it would be a 5 or 6. This product might guarantee better results to others. Next up for these babies is some seaglow next week :wink:
wink.gif

Hey RHYTHMentality
i don't think u are suppose to mix seaglow with water,
the water probably made the solution more "plastic" as it can easily slide off to the side

Quote:
Uh just to let you know that you messed up by mixing sea glow with water!!! Water inactivates sea glow and thus the reason why you have no results. Also you have to wipe around the sole with water to inactivate the seaglow so it doesnt cause the glue to break down.

You're all-knowing, aren't ya... Maybe I should just listen to you 100% of the time.

But hey... "Uh just to let you know":

1.) I did not mess up mixing Sea Glow with water...

First off, me not having results is not the topic in hand... Reading really is fundamental.

And actually, with my 1:1 ratio of water and Sea Glow, I'm getting beautiful results.

Don't believe it? Ask KKJordan23, or look @ his successful post in this thread:

Fact or Fiction? Sea Glow turns XI Soles Icey? PICS!PICS!!

Page 1... You can't miss it. I got the 1:1 ratio of water and Sea Glow from him.

2.) In regards to wiping down the sides of the soles with water, thanks for stating the obvious.

I was trying different methods because maybe I can't be there for my XIs 100% of the time, 'cause maybe I have better things to do?

You know, I think the term for me trying it out is... "taking one for the team."

But really, thank you Captain Obvious for pointing it out. Next time, I won't share my experiences that others are interested in...

Quote:
Out of curiosity, how hot outside was it when you let your shoes soak?

80 - 85...

Quote:
Also, you're not gonna get ANY clear soled shoe to be completely DS looking.

Yeah sadly, I had to learn that on my own... I can dream though, right? :lol:
laugh.gif

Just looking @ 's pictures on page 39 of his 2000 Olympic VIs
Quote:
Hey RHYTHMentality
i don't think u are suppose to mix seaglow with water,
the water probably made the solution more "plastic" as it can easily slide off to the side

|I
tired.gif
Geez...

I don't feel like talkin' to you, when I just told the facts to UTVOL23 already.

Edit ~~~//> xBrooklynzFinest123, do us all a favor and resize your pics... Thanks.

FOR SALE/TRADE: Flint Grey VIIs (Size 9.5) or for trade with a (Size 9),
'06 Sheed AF1s (Size 9), Foot Patrol Air Stabs (Size 8),
LA Map AF1s (Size 8.5), COF Hype AF1s (Size 8.5), the DMP (Size 8),
and LA Map / Kobe Huarache 2K5s (Size 13)...
WANTED: CrisONE's DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE! Tee (Black/Purple) in Size XL!!

YOU MAD CAUSE YOUR SOLES FELL??I was just trying to help you out. Be easy nothing personal

I was talking about wiping the sides down with water before you put themout in the sun not checking them all the time.

Not the bottom of it, but one the obsidian lows, the basically the white area under the jumpman on the side. The sole? Outsole? Whatever that area im talking about thats not leather.

RHYTHMentality, do whatever you want with your shoes ok?
mix them 1:1, mix them however you like, your shoes not mine, mine are not falling apart as well as others trying to help. oh well.

dont worry about him guys, hes just mad he messed up his DS CG XI's.

You try to act so smart-alec-e and intelligent, but look who messed up their XI's, and can't even see helpful advice when its right in your face.

smh to you
VALLEJO

Um so can someone help a brotha out? Will BKF work on the sole/midsole whatever its called (the white area that isnt leather) on the obsidian XII lows?

I've used SG on two pairs of my XI's and have done many applications. I don't know why other people have glue problems but both my pairs have had no problems. It's wierd, I wonder if I'm doing something different. I usually leave my shoes in the sun for long periods of time, but I always clean the soles after I'm done for the day. Maybe that makes a difference. ???

[/b]

[/b]

email: [email protected]

Quote:
RHYTHMentality, do whatever you want with your shoes ok?
mix them 1:1, mix them however you like, your shoes not mine, mine are not falling apart as well as others trying to help. oh well.

:lol:
laugh.gif
I love you guys...

...but like I said: I'm taking KKJordan23's word for it more than anyone else's, being that he came out with the best results.

His pictures don't obviously lie.

Honestly though, if you were to hear one testimony from NTer #1 when he didn't post pics,

And a different testimony from NTer #2 who posted pics possibly one of the best outcomes/results ever...

...whose advice would you follow?

I APPRECIATE YOUR ADVICE/CONCERN... There, are you guys happy now or what? |I
tired.gif

Quote:
dont worry about him guys, hes just mad he messed up his DS CG XI's.

You try to act so smart-alec-e and intelligent, but look who messed up their XI's, and can't even see helpful advice when its right in your face.

smh to you

SMH right back at you...

You're right though, I am mad that I messsed up my XIs,

But I'm just simply informing them of helpful advice that I followed,

And if you saw the results of the helpful advice I followed [click the link in my previous post],

I'd bet my money on it that you'd follow the guy's routine as well...

GUYS: Either you can take my experience and run with it,

Or you can just sit there, :smh:
nono.gif
@ me and my replies, call me an @#%$, and wish for worse things to happen to me and my XIs.

Sorry for sharing then... Maybe I should keep my mouth shut from now on. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

...Peace.

FOR SALE/TRADE: Flint Grey VIIs (Size 9.5) or for trade with a (Size 9),
'06 Sheed AF1s (Size 9), Foot Patrol Air Stabs (Size 8),
LA Map AF1s (Size 8.5), COF Hype AF1s (Size 8.5), the DMP (Size 8),
and LA Map / Kobe Huarache 2K5s (Size 13)...
WANTED: CrisONE's DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE! Tee (Black/Purple) in Size XL!!

Hey guys how long does it for the Latitudes and Attiudes website usually take for them to process your order and them ship them out? I chose the 3 day UPS shipping but i was wondering how long they usually take to ship them out. Thanks
Located in NYC
AIM:scmtkings4
Email: [email protected]

Well, here is first attempt on XI's.

I'm really lovin the results.

The left shoe only got 2 hours of cloudy sunlight. I didn't do the right shoe, so you can see the contrast.

VALLEJO

there is a way to get the yellow out of the midsoles of the 1's and the 3's but i don't remember who it was...(an NTer) said he's not going to tell anybody...smh

Since summer has started...I've had a lot more time on my hands since I'm not taking classes over the summer....So I decided to SeaGlow my V's a little more to get better results....I have a post on page 12 I think with pictures...but I will post the new ones up now....

This thread also needed a bump and needs to be sticky'd or something....my .2

Here are the pictures...any questions...just hit me up

This is BEFORE being cleaned at all

1z5p15l.jpg

1z5p1xz.jpg

This is AFTER being cleaned with soap & water....then Seaglow'd 2 times after those pics on pg 12 and the first page of the thread....

Pics are from TODAY
1z5oxg7.jpg

1z5p0l2.jpg

i've got an idea guys! i was thinking about sealing the glue seams with rubber cement and then applying SG to prevent the glue from deteriorating and soles from coming off. then when finished, you could just peel off the rubber cement. has anyone tried this yet?

imma try this on my XIs tomorrow hopfully its sunny
NO IM NEVER GONNA STOP WEARIN JS!!!

Back
Top Bottom