THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Dont listen to any of these dudes trying to tell you Priest Andretti is top 5. It's a sub-par spitta tape. Same goes with Live in Concert. Stick with How Fly for the Wiz x Curres$y tracks done right and forget LIC exists.

Pilot talk 1 & 2
Stoned Immaculate are all good albums

Then go

Cigarette Boats
Covert Coupe

Those two are flawless to me.

New Jet City - is dope
Here EP - solid 5 songs
Weekend at Bernies has some jams
same goes with Verde Terrace.

I'm still on my search backwards too though. Didn't get into spitta heavy until I heard Pilot Talk 2.

Dont listen to any of these dudes trying to tell you Priest Andretti is top 5. It's a sub-par spitta tape.

I have to disagree, Priest Andrietti was a solid project.

"Style too cold to be stole, you'll get frost-bite. I'm often imitated but they never copywrite"

He was definitely spittin on that tape.

Last edited:
Sup

Stainless is the best song on there this dudes hooks is off the charts

"Lil Sumn bout a ***** like me
New Orleans bossed up j e t
Neighborhood kids lookn up to em
Bad ******* staying true to em
****** tryna do em
But they can't do nun to em cuz he like stainless steel
Only hatin on em cuz he keep it way too real
Ion know why he just so fly
Inspiration in the clouds as I ride by"

Bruh.....

Man, Spitta used to be my dude...I haven't listened to anything since The Stoned Immaculate (Copped and haven't listened t it since)
I remember I made the OG Curren$y Thread in '07 and it probably had 3 replies total :lol:
I never thought I'd outgrow him :smh: Still got my Fly Society Shirts from '08 |I

Pilot Talk 1 is, in my opinion, By FAR his best Album.
Every tape from the Month after Month Mixtape Takeover thing he did from '07-'08 was crack.

Priest Andretti and Covert Coup were probably my least favorite projects. I couldn't name a single song on either one :lol:

How Fly doe...honestly one of my top 5 favorite rap albums/mixtapes ever. Still listen to it at least once a month. Still mumble my way through Wiz's verse on The Life 4-5 years later :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Man, Spitta used to be my dude...I haven't listened to anything since The Stoned Immaculate (Copped and haven't listened t it since)
I remember I made the OG Curren$y Thread in '07 and it probably had 3 replies total :lol:
I never thought I'd outgrow him :smh: Still got my Fly Society Shirts from '08 |I

Pilot Talk 1 is, in my opinion, By FAR his best Album.
Every tape from the Month after Month Mixtape Takeover thing he did from '07-'08 was crack.

Priest Andretti and Covert Coup were probably my least favorite projects. I couldn't name a single song on either one :lol:

How Fly doe...honestly one of my top 5 favorite rap albums/mixtapes ever. Still listen to it at least once a month. Still mumble my way through Wiz's verse on The Life 4-5 years later :lol: :smh:

:x

Covert Coup is easily a top 3 Spitta project, y'all gotta lay off the heroin if you think otherwise.

Full Metal
The Type
Blood Sweat & Gears
Scottie Pippens

**** deserves a sequel
wait there has been a debate? whats there to talk about spitta over nothing but alchemist beats....do u listen to music or just skim thru it never made more sense

#NewJetCity is a classic.

Great production.

Great verses by Spitta.

Great features.

10/10 tape to me. It's been in rotation since day 1 and I listen to every track w/o skipping. Flawless tape.

holy **** bro I listening to this as I made that post :lol:.

205_negrodamus_v6.jpg

Godfather fowwwww....

:smokin

Spitta need to **** around and do a collab tape with either Bronson or Montana.

Or both :x :smokin :x :smokin

Last edited:
Curren$y’s The Drive In Theatre to Drop as BitTorrent Bundle

Spitta’s been teasing his new solo project The Drive In Theatre for a couple of weeks now, and today we get the news that it will drop as a BitTorrent Bundle, much like the JetLife Red Eye compilation from last year. In addition to the music, the bundle will include exclusive video and multi-media content and will also be available as a regular old zip file through DatPiff.

JetLife Digital Marketing Strategist Austin Briggs says about the release:

We want to continue to push the limits of what we can do with a mixtape release. Fans can expect some dope exclusive photos and video content from CJ Wallis, as well as some more interactive elements in the Bundle. We’ll also include high quality audio versions of the mixtape, posters, and more. What we’re really excited about is tying this mixtape and Bundle release into the relaunch of an all new Jet-Life.com. Fans will now be able to access all things Jet Life directly from the new Jet-Life.com.

The Drive In Theatre will be available February 14th.

Link

Back
Top Bottom