Originally Posted by Black Jesus

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by Baller23217

Originally Posted by Soles1087

its sad yall don't even recognize "Life at 30,000 ft" or "Welcome Back Mixtape"
smh.gif
......these are good mixtapes....but i understand most of yall didnt start listening to him till 07-08 *shrugs*
Co-sign. "No Tint" "Coastin thru the city" "Shooters Zone" and "New Orleans" some classic spitta. Imo Life at 30,000 ft started the mixtape takeover
pimp.gif
YES
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 props to yall for recognizing
No Tints was def my shxt.  The beat selection was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
on Life @ 30k ft but I mess with Currensy new stuff heavier.  I dont remember the Welcome Back tape.  I heard of it dont think I listened to it.  What did the cover look like ?

i dont think that @%%# had a cover
laugh.gif
...but i have it....its dope though...think it came out right when he started messin w/ wayne 
laugh.gif
i dont remember that tape havin a cover either. I'm STILL bumpin Christmas In October though

Been bumpin this CD heavy.

I wasn't feeling it that much when it first dropped, but I just came back from a run and I still got my headphones in bumpin "Mazaltov" as I type this...

Curren$y is definitely starting to grow on me. I hope he goes through with that project with Jay Electronica. The N.O. needs someone to take the reigns from Wayne.

EDIT: Oh and I'm definitely gonna support dude on that new album. 

that first beat sounds disgusting.. this whole alignment with dame might be one of the best career moves for spitta.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

that first beat sounds disgusting.. this whole alignment with dame might be one of the best career moves for spitta.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I agree, and that first beat is [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[/color]

yeah i like my grapes and my tree seedless
gettin p wit my fathers features believe it
if you missed it then i bet somebody out there seen it
twit-pic my outfit... b's stalk my comments... JETS FOOL!
what you say i can't is first on my list of things to do...

smh.gif

sick.gif

EDIT: post 2000!!!

pimp.gif

JETS FOOL!

I just seen spitta on some video grabbing mad clothes from diamond supply...which was mad crazy but i also noticed spitta is mad short...anyone else notice that...Im pretty sure he talks about his size 7 bapes or something...is dude mad small?

"s__ done change..but i'm a be the same..never switchin lanes..That's why i stay up in the sky..Oooo"

Dope Track!   Been listening to this joint every morning for the past week 
wink.gif

So glad Spitta's finally getting the following he deserves.

I remember in '05/'06 when i would google/youtube his name and the only song that came up was that old %+% track with No Limit
roll.gif

I even made a thread on here and got like 4 replies
laugh.gif
smh.gif

He and Wiz need to drop more tapes. Still bump How Fly on the regular.

This Smokee Robinson tape was TRASSSSSSSSSSSSH. Currensy should use this to break weed up on. It was only 2 tracks that were hot and not even that ill.

He better step it up.

Alright guys. I'm here to admit that I've been living under a rock when it comes to this dude. I just heard that Smokee Robinson tape, and I liked it.

Can anyone take their time to let me know what are his standout songs andtapes (even though I got the link that has all his tapes) .

Thanks in advanced.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

This Smokee Robinson tape was TRASSSSSSSSSSSSH. Currensy should use this to break weed up on. It was only 2 tracks that were hot and not even that ill.

He better step it up.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Alright guys. I'm here to admit that I've been living under a rock when it comes to this dude. I just heard that Smokee Robinson tape, and I liked it.

Can anyone take their time to let me know what are his standout songs andtapes (even though I got the link that has all his tapes) .

Thanks in advanced.
honestly every mixtape
laugh.gif
.....but start w/ "Welcome back mixtape" and "Life at 30,000 ft" ...hell even him on that Young Money Dedication was dope......

Back
Top Bottom