THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Alright guys. I'm here to admit that I've been living under a rock when it comes to this dude. I just heard that Smokee Robinson tape, and I liked it.

Can anyone take their time to let me know what are his standout songs andtapes (even though I got the link that has all his tapes) .

Thanks in advanced.
I'm workin on puttin together a "Best of Curren$y" mixtape.  It'll be posted on Hiptics.com when it's done.

My goal is to put various songs off of his catalog of mixtapes (that have no features) and showcase his flow/lyrics.  Basically I'm makin it with the purpose of playing the mix for someone who had never heard of Curren$y and turnin them into a Spitta fan.  I'm trying to mix it up between story tracks, smooth/laid back music, and harder songs so you get a feel for his entire library of music.

I'm tryin to have this done by this weekend.  I already have the playlist put together.  Just need to upload it.
pimp.gif

Damn, can someone help me out?

How can I open .rar files on my Mac? It says I need some program.

Originally Posted by Baller23217

I'm workin on puttin together a "Best of Curren$y" mixtape.  It'll be posted on Hiptics.com when it's done.

My goal is to put various songs off of his catalog of mixtapes (that have no features) and showcase his flow/lyrics.  Basically I'm makin it with the purpose of playing the mix for someone who had never heard of Curren$y and turnin them into a Spitta fan.  I'm trying to mix it up between story tracks, smooth/laid back music, and harder songs so you get a feel for his entire library of music.

I'm tryin to have this done by this weekend.  I already have the playlist put together.  Just need to upload it.
pimp.gif

http://www.hiptics.com/20...est-of-currensy-mixtape/

Originally Posted by illphillip

Man, I wanted to hit that BluRoc show too, then the weather *+*%*# everything up.....
Going it wasn't that bad, but coming home...
smh.gif

having probs uploading to youtube, any other sites I can use?

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Man, I wanted to hit that BluRoc show too, then the weather *+*%*# everything up.....
smh.gif

i was there too bro, where you up top or on the floor?

pimp.gif

http://www.hiptics.com/20...est-of-currensy-mixtape/

Let me know how you like it 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stand4something

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

smh.gif

i was there too bro, where you up top or on the floor?
Floor. About a row or 2 from stage.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Alright guys. I'm here to admit that I've been living under a rock when it comes to this dude. I just heard that Smokee Robinson tape, and I liked it.

Can anyone take their time to let me know what are his standout songs andtapes (even though I got the link that has all his tapes) .

Thanks in advanced.
agthekid made a "best of" his blog... has some stuff from his no limit and YM days Best of Curren$y

But if u want solid tapes, get Independence Day, Life at 30,000 Feet, and Fast Times and Ridgemont Fly

Back
Top Bottom