THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Edit: YUKU
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Donny Walker Blaq

Im calling the kettle black. Ns like yall are thereason he sucks! Currensy, if your on NT step your delivery game up because its a shame how nipsey murked you on your own song! Unlike some you in this thread, I refuse to make myself like his music. How fly could have been a classic mixtape if the streets would've got some emotion from the hot spitta. smh
roll.gif
...i cant be mad at you though. Like that last tape he put out was PURE Garbage.
Smokee Robinson?
indifferent.gif
... C'mon son

Can somebody please explain the relationship between him and Dame

Also is Currensy an alpha

Lastly can anyone point me in the direction for the monster beats mixtape

Originally Posted by rocman23

Can somebody please explain the relationship between him and Dame

Also is Currensy an alpha

Lastly can anyone point me in the direction for the monster beats mixtape
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 ....but thats just his sign...you know his steez is all hipster cowahbunga dude like skateboarders and surfers

laugh.gif
 thats like asking is jim jones is a kappa

I wud like to know his relationship with Dame tho...i figure Dame has him on board with a management team he owns or sumtin but i dunno

looking for the mixtape to

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Im calling the kettle black. Ns like yall are thereason he sucks! Currensy, if your on NT step your delivery game up because its a shame how nipsey murked you on your own song! Unlike some you in this thread, I refuse to make myself like his music. How fly could have been a classic mixtape if the streets would've got some emotion from the hot spitta. smh
roll.gif
...i cant be mad at you though. Like that last tape he put out was PURE Garbage.
Smokee Robinson?
indifferent.gif
... C'mon son
Im sorry but that joint was wack
laugh.gif
. dudes always be like
pimp.gif
on everything a dude put out. Its not always like that
laugh.gif
. I know this next tape gon be fire. All his tapes have been fire. Smokee was GARBAGE...

roll.gif
Smokee Robinson?
indifferent.gif
... C'mon son
laugh.gif
. dudes always be like
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
. I know this next tape gon be fire. All his tapes have been fire. Smokee was GARBAGE...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
you're entitled to your opinion but if you think Smokee Robinson was garbage, 
tired.gif

Smokee Robinson is up there with the best Curren$y mixtapes 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I stand by that.  Fat Raps, Bout It, Invincible Jets, Lemon Kush, Jordan 3s, 17.5 Jets, Mazaltov, etc

^ I'm with you dude, the last Spitta tapes are pretty dated (except for How Fly), but Smokee is  
pimp.gif
  sorry Finesse

Reset
pimp.gif

Racing Stripes
pimp.gif

Audio Dope
pimp.gif

Life Under the Scope
pimp.gif

Damier Doobies
pimp.gif

Smash O' Leary
pimp.gif

Candy Lady Crib
pimp.gif

Count My Money
pimp.gif

Monte Carlo Music
pimp.gif

Vision
pimp.gif

Fam can't be serious...this was def one of spitta's best tapes.

Anybody got d/l links for all those creative control songs Spitta had in those vids? Or do ya'll think they're gonna end up on Pilot Talk?

Originally Posted by GTEK

Reset
pimp.gif

Racing Stripes
pimp.gif

Audio Dope
pimp.gif

Life Under the Scope
pimp.gif

Damier Doobies
pimp.gif

Smash O' Leary
pimp.gif

Candy Lady Crib
pimp.gif

Count My Money
pimp.gif

Monte Carlo Music
pimp.gif

Vision
pimp.gif

Fam can't be serious...this was def one of spitta's best tapes.

maybe im bugging and i need to go run the songs back. I was falling asleep through the whole tape
ohwell.gif
. This Aint No Mixtape went hard and aint have mad filler tracks. This one not so much.

Ill give it another chance since yall saying its tough like that.

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

roll.gif
Smokee Robinson?
indifferent.gif
... C'mon son
laugh.gif
. dudes always be like
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
you're entitled to your opinion but if you think Smokee Robinson was garbage, 
tired.gif

Smokee Robinson is up there with the best Curren$y mixtapes 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I stand by that.  Fat Raps, Bout It, Invincible Jets, Lemon Kush, Jordan 3s, 17.5 Jets, Mazaltov, etc

QFT

my potna Matt is tight with spitta and his click... trademark even follows me on twitter. imma see if i can get an anticipated date for pilot talk...

Anybody got the links to all those old Spitta mixtapes like Welcome Back? Someone posted a big list of them here once, but I can't find them for the life of me. Thanks.

Just went to a $pitta concert. Dude was extremely entertaining and engaging...I'm not a huge fan of his music, but as a performer, he was unbelievable...

Back
Top Bottom