THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Uhh, playa !+%$, you #@++%# still cuffin'
If I wanted her back, @!%%* I'd be still !%%#!%'
And I see #@++%# try and rap like us
Watch the videos then try and act like us
I know we make this !+%$ look easy,
Do a show out in Brooklyn when I just left the Easy,
With my @!%%* Spit Spitttaaa,
Girls try and get us, tell her I be comin' back you best be doin' all them sit ups
Don't take me to the airport cryin' girl get up,
She don't want me to leave when I'm wit her,
I tell her I'm the @!%%* that she need, not a needy @$@ @!%%*,
The game don't get any realer,
I just want the red outside, black stripes like Thriller
I'm in Miami bumpin' Trillllla,
I got dope on the low but I'm not a dope dealer,
The feds blockin like the Steeeelers,
I let my fitted sit high cause I am really on my grind,
Kat Williams flow @@@+! thats pimpin' all the time
You singing @$@ rap #@++%# simpin all the time,
!%%#!% up the game, #@++%# !%%#!% up my name,
You don't want no money, just fame,
They ask me how I'm doing, !+%$ I really can't complain
Sippin champagne, and tryin to get everything I want,
Yellin' oceans in the back, Porsches in the front...
Uhh...I'm yellin' oceans in the back...Porsches in the front...
Oceans in the back...Porsches in the front...

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by Gordonson

We need How Fly II.

But wow, I didn't even get past the first track of Pilot Talk I, so I was really iffy about this one.

Glad to know that this one is dope as hell.
I may be the ONLY Wiz & Spitta fan that did not care for How Fly that much.  Only tracks I took from that tape was Car Service, S.D.L., In The Middle, Surface to Air.

Based on Huey Newton, I fear that Curren$y will dumb it down to not *$#% on Wiz all over the tape.  If we get Prioritize, Breakfast, 187 on a.., Life Under the Scope type tracks then I'd be all for it.  I just dont think Wiz is capable but I'd love nothing more than to be proven wrong..
I thought I was the only one who felt that way. For whatever reason, I just couldn't get into How Fly. I liked some stuff from it, but overall as a project I just wasn't as into it as others on here are. It's all good though, both make dope music. 
PT > PT2 for me. Maybe it's the time of the year or something but with Pilot Talk dropping in the middle of the summer I just vibed out with that album so much more. 

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

Curren$y is deep? They're the same rapper except Wiz has a better flow and writes better hooks.

oh god no...9/10 of wiz' songs have the same rhymes in them, do you not listen to the lyrics? spitta will defecate on anything wiz touches

I liked How Fly and cant wait for the 2nd but I couldn't get into pilot talk so I would just listen to some songs but PT2 is overall nice
IMO PT2>>PT

Album is dope.
Michael Knight Remix is excellence.
Joint with Dom is classic.
Blew an eigth of White Widow to this.
Spitta adding on to a great year.

Originally Posted by bns1201

Curren$y is deep? They're the same rapper except Wiz has a better flow and writes better hooks.

oh god no...9/10 of wiz' songs have the same rhymes in them, do you not listen to the lyrics? spitta will defecate on anything wiz touches
Exactly but I wont lie.  I didn't start hearing how nice dude was until I started REALLY listening (i.e. while
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
).  The lyrics get lost in the flow but if you listen, you will hear.  He can straight rip a track, send a message, and give you smoking music.

Give Smokee Robinson, PT1 & 2 a few spins and you'll see.  2010 is Spitta in his prime

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

swing and a miss
Steeeerike! Airborne Aquarium, silence, and real estates are too dope....

Airborne Aquarium, Famous, A Gee, and Real Estates are really doin it for me..
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

still undecided on which Pilot Talk is better... but PT 2 definately solidifies that Currensy Hot Spitta sound..

JET LIFE.

im glad wiz isnt on the album. dude is boring, not deep at all and uses the same rhymes over and over and over... old wiz was lyrcial but dude found a niche with stoners

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Xavier

dopeness^

but i thought it come out on tuesday?

For whatever reason, I received it on Saturday in the mail. The release date is still this Tueday....

purple haze give me lazy eyes like mcgrady-young roddy
anybody kno where i can listen to more his stuff.
son is nice with it

This is a Curren$y, leave the Wiz vs Spitta debate in another thead.

I like this album better, PT1 had a few skippable tracks to me in King Kong and Seat Change, but with PT2 I can listen from start to finish without skipping, but if I HAD to pick two tracks to have 'Famous' and 'A Gee' would be my picks, the beats on these are just smooth
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom