THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Thanks for the read Shaze, it cleared up a few questions I had regarding his relationship with Dame now that hes with Warner. I still hope Ski will be lacing him in the future...So many projects coming out, good to know Spitta is putting in work.

copped my tickets to the LA show!! im sure its gonna be dope.. probably not to the same dopeness as the Smoker's Club tour but i hope theres a surprise or two..

for those that have attended a Jet Life tour show so far, how long was Spitta's set and if i remember correctly, he performed most of PT 1 and 2??

thanks in advnace.

The Trademark and Roddy tape is real nice

@Dunk These the Smokers Club he performed mixtape songs and PT 1, that was before PT2 though, im hype for the show in ATL in June

Originally Posted by Dunk These

copped my tickets to the LA show!! im sure its gonna be dope.. probably not to the same dopeness as the Smoker's Club tour but i hope theres a surprise or two..

for those that have attended a Jet Life tour show so far, how long was Spitta's set and if i remember correctly, he performed most of PT 1 and 2??

thanks in advnace.
just copped my tickets also.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Jet Life Tour Tickets have dropped. Scooping tickets for the Houston Show Thursday. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I'll be burning the house down once again.

Back
Top Bottom