THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

does anyone know why curren$y does not run with dame dash anymore ?
Read the Complex interview he did a couple weeks ago.  It's business, nothing personal.  Warner is just a bigger machine than BluRoc..

I'm sure he'll still collab with the BluRoc artists even after MCC drops..

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Copped my ticket to the Houston show. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Xavier

just copped my ticket to the 4/20 show in new orleans.... this will be epic

Damn that date is killin me....coulda sworn he was gonna show up to the wiz concert in orlando....

Anyways...made this laptop wallpaper today....works perfectly if you have just one icon...throw it right in the crosshair

The beat on ventillation is hot.

Idk whats up with spitta lately. This track and his verse on wiz album. He's not RHYMING. Like almost none of the words if any rhyme at all. I call it freeway-itis

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by Xavier

just copped my ticket to the 4/20 show in new orleans.... this will be epic

Damn that date is killin me....coulda sworn he was gonna show up to the wiz concert in orlando....

Anyways...made this laptop wallpaper today....works perfectly if you have just one icon...throw it right in the crosshair

you know that 4/20 show is going to be piff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i dont know if posted yet.i have my late pass if needed but anyways.......

1. BBS
2. The Type f. Prodigy

3. Blood Sweat and Gears f. Fiend
4. Ventilation
5. Life Instructions f. Smoke DZA
6. Smoke Break
7. Double 0 7
8. Scottie Pippen f. Freddie Gibbs
9. Full Metal
10. Coming Up

*All Tracks produced by The Alchemist*

eek.gif
 .. this literally was my reaction when i saw prodigy was on there.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Would be nice for him and wiz to drop How Fly 2 next fall..
30t6p3b.gif

The music Wiz has been making, and his overall "look" he has now wouldn't even be a good look for spitta imo.  Of course the added publicity brought on by wiz, but wiz is becoming more of a cornball and losing "himself" as his career continues while Curren$y seems to remain the same dude

btw Covert Coup is shaping up to be crazy...I mess with those slow bangers...real smooth #++@

Originally Posted by JuKoMy

Does anyone know what time Curren$y's shows end at?

Went to the Smokers Club Tour out here in Houston last October and they cut the lights on on him at 2 am. Couldn't tell you how long he was on stage cuz I was blitzed out of my mind, but it was for a good amount of time I think. Hopefully they let him stay on longer if necessary next week, seeing as though it's at a different venue (Warehouse Live as opposed to House of Blues).

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Originally Posted by jm2000

Would be nice for him and wiz to drop How Fly 2 next fall..
30t6p3b.gif

The music Wiz has been making, and his overall "look" he has now wouldn't even be a good look for spitta imo.  Of course the added publicity brought on by wiz, but wiz is becoming more of a cornball and losing "himself" as his career continues while Curren$y seems to remain the same dude

btw Covert Coup is shaping up to be crazy...I mess with those slow bangers...real smooth +@$#

I dont think I want $pitta makin anymore music wit dude until he finds himself,
kuz dude is clearly lost. Sad kuz they have great chemistry. Its like Wiz became
the artist that Curren$y raps about not becoming.

Back
Top Bottom