THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

My pairs have finally arrived 🔥
20220707_103205.jpg

Attachments

• 20220707_103309.jpg
    20220707_103309.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 991
Curry brand ig confirming “for the W” releasing tomorrow on the app and site. Hopefully they also drop the flotro 4’s at the same time.

It’s unbelievable that even the retro MVP 1s were never available on the UA site. My size sold out on the foot sites, so I had to pay resale via STX.

Maybe like the 2974s, UA will launch the Flotro 4s at 3AM (PST)?! Lol
Won’t be surprised if they did, but gut feel says they will not because the retro 1’s only appeared/released on footlocker/champs/eastbay.

If it appeared on hibbett, dsg, or finishline’s calendar, then I’d think there’s a better chance it shows up on UA at 3am.

It’s unbelievable that even the retro MVP 1s were never available on the UA site. My size sold out on the foot sites, so I had to pay resale via STX.
They we’re sitting forever on footsites. Not until ring number 4 happened that it started selling out.

Last edited:
“For the W”

Curry Flow Go Cozy (2 colorways)

Select Camp 9’s in GS sizes

No flotro 4’s yet.
Gonna call it a night and try on champs in the morning for 4s. Hopefully I can cop.

Yup, botted. UA is so trash lol, your greatest athlete and you only release what seems like a tiny amount of the shoe he wore on one site that gets botted to death.

Yup, botted. UA is so trash lol, your greatest athlete and you only release what seems like a tiny amount of the shoe he wore on one site that gets botted to death.
Sad... About to buy the pink pair off ebay for like $280 smh

bots nuked the website. I really dislike under armor and how they are handling these shoes. First they said wait outside of the chase for a release then released online then they released a limited amount of the purple shoes to champs ? Who’s in charge of under armor ?So bizarre. Please Message me if any you get any information on these. Another weird thing is I don’t see them on eBay

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom