THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

Looks like the 22nd is the pink and grey pair and the 5th will be the purple pair. I hope it’s not at 3 am but I hope they use whatever fluctuating stock thing they used to combat bots for the 2,974’s. flowtros
I think they’ve regularly released at 12mn/3am. It’s just that nobody buying at those hours before they released the 2974.

Really wish they did each shot with a QR code. I think it’s from the Charlotte game on 1/4/2016. Nice details, don’t even want to wear these tbh. :pimp:
81E7C0A0-6E58-4713-BB75-278CB6DF21DC.jpeg
7670F707-C3C0-4DD8-A2BA-7EC383F20C29.jpeg
E0AE9526-BDE7-40E9-9786-3FFF131542D6.jpeg
F7019470-A167-4E5D-851D-B6C2F74CC7CD.jpeg

I figure I'll sit on them for at least a year. They're comfortable, but I'll give myself some time whether I want to keep it as a collector's item or rock em.

when did UA stop shipping shoes double boxed? I don't remember my curry 6 being shipped in that plastic package.

Lucked out on an Eastbay restock of Cookie Monsters today. Fingers crossed they ship! Now if I could just find the Counts in a 12 at a decent price lol.

Got my pink pair in yesterday from ebay yesterday and they fit amazing. I'm a wide footer and went up half a size (13.5 is almost always impossible to get). Sz 14 was a great fit. 13.5 prob would've been a bit better but I have about a finger width of room left in the toebox which is what I prefer so I can use thick ball socks. Comfort is great but I won't be able to play ball til end of this month to give an on court review because of summer courses I'm taking. Just from wearing them around the crib I can say that these are the perfect upgrade to the OG 4s tho. Will try to buy one or two more pairs. Got my pair off ebay just in case it was a hard cop while I was in school or something and missed out.

I just tried to add the black Flotros off Footlocker, getting the same error message. Either their out of stock, or listed early in error. Either way, the fact they are at Footlocker hopefully means they'll be an easy cop come the 22nd.
Picked up the Pinks early off ebay right before finals. The color is so much nicer in person. As a wide footer with short toes, these fit me perfect, about the same as the Curry 9's. Others might need to go half size up if you don't want a 1:1 fit. Just compared them to the original Curry 4s and they fit about the same BUT so much more comfy. Best Currys ever, and its not even close.

Attachments

• IMG_0060.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 222
I just tried to add the black Flotros off Footlocker, getting the same error message. Either their out of stock, or listed early in error. Either way, the fact they are at Footlocker hopefully means they'll be an easy cop come the 22nd.
Picked up the Pinks early off ebay right before finals. The color is so much nicer in person. As a wide footer with short toes, these fit me perfect, about the same as the Curry 9's. Others might need to go half size up if you don't want a 1:1 fit. Just compared them to the original Curry 4s and they fit about the same BUT so much more comfy. Best Currys ever, and its not even close.
Agreed on the half size up if you want some room for thicker socks. Hope to try a 13.5 tho if I can grab it on the 22nd. How much did you pick up your pair for on ebay?

If the Pink/Black/Lilac cw remains a PE, I'll settle for that Charcoal Flotro 4 cw. I love cws with the Black Tongue/Area on this model.

I don’t think anyone was actually able to purchase a pair. No confirmations, it’s not on the site any more I suspect it pops back up on release date. Demand on them shouldn’t be crazy since it’s not the shoe Steph wore.

Back
Top Bottom