THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

Some guy i spoke to “ said he worked at UA” said these are going to release at the end of the month. I’m not holding my breath but I’m not paying eBay prices

Some guy i spoke to “ said he worked at UA” said these are going to release at the end of the month. I’m not holding my breath but I’m not paying eBay prices
Honestly rather spend the extra $80 to buy from ebay than stress over whether or not it's coming out. Scared it won't since some of y'all said the retro 1s didn't ever drop outside of the footsite drop. I'm also taking summer courses so I'm doing clinicals in a psych ward where I can't pull my phone out if there is a drop or stay up late for UA's late night drop :\

Honestly rather spend the extra $80 to buy from ebay than stress over whether or not it's coming out. Scared it won't since some of y'all said the retro 1s didn't ever drop outside of the footsite drop. I'm also taking summer courses so I'm doing clinicals in a psych ward where I can't pull my phone out if there is a drop or stay up late for UA's late night drop :\
Where do you see them for 80 dollars more or anything even close to that

Where do you see them for 80 dollars more or anything even close to that
It's like 80-120 depending on size. But I also thought retail was 160+tax my bad. All the youtubers/redditers that got early pairs are getting it from korean sellers on ebay.

It's like 80-120 depending on size. But I also thought retail was 160+tax my bad. All the youtubers/redditers that got early pairs are getting it from korean sellers on ebay.
Idk some of those on purple 4’s on eBay looked a little off to me . IDK if I would trust them. Be safe

Idk some of those on purple 4’s on eBay looked a little off to me . IDK if I would trust them. Be safe
Going for the pink pair. Using the seller that this youtuber used. I'm sure nightwing/weartesters ordered off ebay too.

I tried for the “Undefeated” Lilac cw, but I could’nt even add to the cart. I like the Pink/Black/Lilac cw much better anyway… I hope those aren’t PEs.

Lol glad I didn't wake up early for this **** show. UA really dropped the ball with these Curry releases.

Well here’s hoping later this month is better, give my wallet a break from the Abby’s, 2,974’s, and all the championship gear I bought.

Well here’s hoping later this month is better, give my wallet a break from the Abby’s, 2,974’s, and all the championship gear I bought.
SAME... except for the Abby's....

side note: is it me or is there not much 'chip gear from Nike? I bought other gear like from Oaklandish but i want more Nike stuff....

SAME... except for the Abby's....

side note: is it me or is there not much 'chip gear from Nike? I bought other gear like from Oaklandish but i want more Nike stuff....
Agree. I bought a few fanatics tees and am tempted to grab some more second party stuff.

Looks like the 22nd is the pink and grey pair and the 5th will be the purple pair. I hope it’s not at 3 am but I hope they use whatever fluctuating stock thing they used to combat bots for the 2,974’s. flowtros

Back
Top Bottom