The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Look, nobody is complaining about resellers that buy 3-4 pairs to make a little profit for themselves..If that's what you're doing then fine..And yes there are a few people selling their pairs for reasonable prices but for the most part, those people are selling tiny uncommon sizes like a 7 or huge sizes like a 14...If you can point me in the direction of a common sized pair that's going for a BIN price of $240 then I'll cop right now..I'm not gonna cry about $70 over retail...But almost everyone on eBay is selling their pairs for $350+..You're telling me because the nearest Niketown to my house is like 3 hours and because I actually have a job that doesn't give me the time to line up for 6 hours before every limited release that means I have to pay more than DOUBLE the price? That's how the game is supposed to be?

If people were trying to do favors for their fellow sneaker collectors while still trying to make a profit for the work they put in to buy the pairs, they would be charging reasonable prices, not $1000 like they did for the DMP when they dropped $350 for it
Most people aren't gonna look out for a fellow "sneakerhead" though.

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^ crying is crying. and you must not have read. dudes in the BUY/SELL area are letting them go for less than ebay prices.

In the 10.5-11 forum theres 2 pairs currently..1 pair is $275 (reasonable) and the other is $355
indifferent.gif

^^ crying is crying. and you must not have read. dudes in the BUY/SELL area are letting them go for less than ebay prices.

In the 10.5-11 forum theres 2 pairs currently..1 pair is $275 (reasonable) and the other is $355
indifferent.gif

The resellers, including me, are decreasing the prices day by day, I mean although it's resell, there's a market eq. price that we all are gonna end up at.

The resellers, including me, are decreasing the prices day by day, I mean although it's resell, there's a market eq. price that we all are gonna end up at.

this thread is full of cry babies.
i come in here to read some good stuff and just read crying.
resellers are to blame for everything. waaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
i want these sooooooooooo bad but im not willing to pay a little extra for them.

i hope dudes realize that niketowns be TAXING dudes on shipping fees. i think like 18 bucks flat rate or some BS.
so 160 + tax (9 for me) + 18 in tax is almsot 200. dudes willing to let pairs go for like 240 from what im seeing. NOT a big difference.

$240 for a 9.5
nerd.gif

this thread is full of cry babies.
i come in here to read some good stuff and just read crying.
resellers are to blame for everything. waaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
i want these sooooooooooo bad but im not willing to pay a little extra for them.

i hope dudes realize that niketowns be TAXING dudes on shipping fees. i think like 18 bucks flat rate or some BS.
so 160 + tax (9 for me) + 18 in tax is almsot 200. dudes willing to let pairs go for like 240 from what im seeing. NOT a big difference.

$240 for a 9.5
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
dude just dropped his price to $265 shipped. im sure he just wants to unload that pair. negotiate.

and for dudes that dont know any better.
PATIENCE IS THE KEY.

shoes are at their highest price initially after release date. give it a week or so and the prices will bottom out.
also, there will be another wave of pairs being for sale once the nike.com orders arrive to buyers.

combine that with the possibility of restocks at various niketowns and anyone that REALLY wants a pair should get a pair.

indifferent.gif
dude just dropped his price to $265 shipped. im sure he just wants to unload that pair. negotiate.

PATIENCE IS THE KEY.

shoes are at their highest price initially after release date. give it a week or so and the prices will bottom out.
also, there will be another wave of pairs being for sale once the nike.com orders arrive to buyers.

combine that with the possibility of restocks at various niketowns and anyone that REALLY wants a pair should get a pair.

PATIENCE IS THE KEY.

I wasn't lucky on NDC. But that right there is the truth!

PATIENCE IS THE KEY.

I wasn't lucky on NDC. But that right there is the truth!

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but quality on these SUCK.
I really hope the upcoming Retro 3s for 2011 will not be like this...I will not be purchasing as much it stays the same.

I really hope the upcoming Retro 3s for 2011 will not be like this...I will not be purchasing as much it stays the same.

F*$# payin' anything more than $100 over retail for these. $160 is fair with proceeds going to charity. Resellers tryna get folks for over $300 and profit off of a charitable cause obviously ain't in the game for their love of kicks. You aint getting my money. Did work and spent 9 hours in line waiting for these. Even met some cool people. Waiting for the restock to cop another pair. I'd keep my eyes open between this Monday and Wednesday.

F*$# payin' anything more than $100 over retail for these. $160 is fair with proceeds going to charity. Resellers tryna get folks for over $300 and profit off of a charitable cause obviously ain't in the game for their love of kicks. You aint getting my money. Did work and spent 9 hours in line waiting for these. Even met some cool people. Waiting for the restock to cop another pair. I'd keep my eyes open between this Monday and Wednesday.

i dont see many for less than ebay prices and the size im looking for there are none in the B/S...

so we arent crying, we just missed out and want to find our pair. im willing to pay but not the crazy prices on ebay.

Some dont have the options like a lot of you do, especially when we have no nike retailer other than FTL and small skate boutiques in Hawaii.  The resellers were able to cop the pairs because no one else was around, but i bet there were plenty of people ready and willing to pick up with phone orders.  instead they went to people that were there in person and resellers.  I cant be mad at that but it sucks when I could have had a chance if they took phone orders. instead all the pairs we could have had a chance at...showed up on ebay for 350+

Instead of getting on everyone looking for a pair and saying we are crying, why not help out your members...Im still on the hunt and hopefully have enough patience but to see all you guys getting on us who missed out and saying we are crying is just low and unnecessary

i dont see many for less than ebay prices and the size im looking for there are none in the B/S...

so we arent crying, we just missed out and want to find our pair. im willing to pay but not the crazy prices on ebay.

Some dont have the options like a lot of you do, especially when we have no nike retailer other than FTL and small skate boutiques in Hawaii.  The resellers were able to cop the pairs because no one else was around, but i bet there were plenty of people ready and willing to pick up with phone orders.  instead they went to people that were there in person and resellers.  I cant be mad at that but it sucks when I could have had a chance if they took phone orders. instead all the pairs we could have had a chance at...showed up on ebay for 350+

Instead of getting on everyone looking for a pair and saying we are crying, why not help out your members...Im still on the hunt and hopefully have enough patience but to see all you guys getting on us who missed out and saying we are crying is just low and unnecessary

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Retro3 next yr aren't any better, just check those detailed pics
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

1. arent u a reseller? i see u in the buy/sell and i looked at ur sig. how r those 2010 white/cements moving?
laugh.gif

2. i already gave knowledge to fellow niketalkers.

you of all people should know the name of the game.

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

1. arent u a reseller? i see u in the buy/sell and i looked at ur sig. how r those 2010 white/cements moving?
laugh.gif

2. i already gave knowledge to fellow niketalkers.

you of all people should know the name of the game.

they are doing great. sz 8 got sent to me on accident so im just putting them out there
other sizes of wht/cements are doing great fyi...thanks

i know the game, all im saying is its not all that easy for everyone and we all know that. I had access to these but sold them all early to others and thought id have a chance at them elsewhere. didnt think theyd be going for 350+

im not a reseller placing ridiculous prices on shoes and charging 200 more than i paid....thats not my way of selling shoes, and i do it for the passion i have for kicks and to just keep up with everything.  im not here to argue with you or cause anything extra...lets stay on the topic of the shoes. 

they are doing great. sz 8 got sent to me on accident so im just putting them out there
other sizes of wht/cements are doing great fyi...thanks

i know the game, all im saying is its not all that easy for everyone and we all know that. I had access to these but sold them all early to others and thought id have a chance at them elsewhere. didnt think theyd be going for 350+

im not a reseller placing ridiculous prices on shoes and charging 200 more than i paid....thats not my way of selling shoes, and i do it for the passion i have for kicks and to just keep up with everything.  im not here to argue with you or cause anything extra...lets stay on the topic of the shoes. 

Originally Posted by zyr12

indifferent.gif
Good looks fam, I havent been looking at detailed pics but I'm a little bummed out by that.
Even my CDP 3s have better cushioning and leather. SMH

Originally Posted by zyr12

indifferent.gif
Good looks fam, I havent been looking at detailed pics but I'm a little bummed out by that.
Even my CDP 3s have better cushioning and leather. SMH

Back
Top Bottom