The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Never understood why people get so mad at resellers. They do their homework, camp, put in work and get their pairs which is more than I can say for a lot of NTers that sit on their %%#, wait for news, info, links, hookups and sneakers on a silver platter to their door for lowball prices. Give me a break.

Yes some of you live in the middle of no where and really don't have access but the rest of you stop *****ing.
This. I said almost the same exact thing to my boy the other day, everyone wants expects a handout.

And as far as the resell price, there always high following the release, like J said just be patient. I know restocks are coming, I'd be willing to put money on that
grin.gif

I did my fair share of helping others out I think, just ask how many pairs of DB 6s I sold to people last year for no markup.

Kream if you had access to the shoes you're selling early, why not just do an even exchange, favor for a favor if you knew you wanted the DB 3s. Sell a pair at cost and have them return the favor by not charging you a resell price on the 3s.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Never understood why people get so mad at resellers. They do their homework, camp, put in work and get their pairs which is more than I can say for a lot of NTers that sit on their %%#, wait for news, info, links, hookups and sneakers on a silver platter to their door for lowball prices. Give me a break.

Yes some of you live in the middle of no where and really don't have access but the rest of you stop *****ing.
This. I said almost the same exact thing to my boy the other day, everyone wants expects a handout.

And as far as the resell price, there always high following the release, like J said just be patient. I know restocks are coming, I'd be willing to put money on that
grin.gif

I did my fair share of helping others out I think, just ask how many pairs of DB 6s I sold to people last year for no markup.

Kream if you had access to the shoes you're selling early, why not just do an even exchange, favor for a favor if you knew you wanted the DB 3s. Sell a pair at cost and have them return the favor by not charging you a resell price on the 3s.

i bought a sz 10.5 for 275 shipped overnight. nike would of charged me 200 shipped overnight so i only paid like $75 over what nike would of charged me. i flipped 15 pairs of south beaches for a very nice profit so i guess i can give some of it back, you cant win all of them. i cant believe texas cant get a niketown but L.A. has like 2 or 3 within like 50 miles, smh. i will def be copping another pair if ndc or niketowns restock.

i bought a sz 10.5 for 275 shipped overnight. nike would of charged me 200 shipped overnight so i only paid like $75 over what nike would of charged me. i flipped 15 pairs of south beaches for a very nice profit so i guess i can give some of it back, you cant win all of them. i cant believe texas cant get a niketown but L.A. has like 2 or 3 within like 50 miles, smh. i will def be copping another pair if ndc or niketowns restock.

Damn, I didn't even TRY to get these and I could have. Ya'll dudes that wanted these could have been helped out before hand instead of complaining. Do a little work on your "wants."

Damn, I didn't even TRY to get these and I could have. Ya'll dudes that wanted these could have been helped out before hand instead of complaining. Do a little work on your "wants."

ive tried to work with sellers on ebay. and havent seen any on here in the right size im looking for. they are all waiting for someone to bite on their 300+ prices.

id like to do that for the 3s and thank you for the idea. only problem is finding the right reseller or owner who isnt thirsty at the moment. i thought id be home to make it for the online release but missed out while i was at dinner, and that was my only option at the moment.

but like i said ill hopefully be patient enough...and i dont have anything against the resellers, i just dont agree with their 300+ prices. I understand they need to make money and im willing to pay for their time but not the 350+ prices.

I have a couple leads on restocks and help so im not too worried.

ive tried to work with sellers on ebay. and havent seen any on here in the right size im looking for. they are all waiting for someone to bite on their 300+ prices.

id like to do that for the 3s and thank you for the idea. only problem is finding the right reseller or owner who isnt thirsty at the moment. i thought id be home to make it for the online release but missed out while i was at dinner, and that was my only option at the moment.

but like i said ill hopefully be patient enough...and i dont have anything against the resellers, i just dont agree with their 300+ prices. I understand they need to make money and im willing to pay for their time but not the 350+ prices.

I have a couple leads on restocks and help so im not too worried.

Has anyone called NT Chicago and asked about re-stocks, I've been calling but no one picks up.

Has anyone called NT Chicago and asked about re-stocks, I've been calling but no one picks up.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

nobody wants to help out on nt. i pmed at least 3-4 nters the night before rd and they all said they werent going to go to their niketowns to cop, but then they post on this thread their db 3 pick-ups the next day. im not complaining, my point is that 99% of nters could care less about helping out a fellow nter they dont know.

nobody wants to help out on nt. i pmed at least 3-4 nters the night before rd and they all said they werent going to go to their niketowns to cop, but then they post on this thread their db 3 pick-ups the next day. im not complaining, my point is that 99% of nters could care less about helping out a fellow nter they dont know.

Originally Posted by riddla713

that's foul on there behalf...I had someone on here that was going to try and help me out but it was online so I wasn't expected him to get his and my pair...there isn't a niketown near him or me

that's foul on there behalf...I had someone on here that was going to try and help me out but it was online so I wasn't expected him to get his and my pair...there isn't a niketown near him or me

Lol, it was an easy cop on Nike.com/Swoosh. This is like the 4th release where some NT'er wanted to cop them, I get in contact with a PM, and then they flake out on RD because they don't want to pay the extra $20 over retail. Then they get stuck with super reseller price ($50+ over retail). Everyone always expects you to do everything for free. I mean, hell, do work, and you'll get your pairs. You should know the usual suspects on release dates to ensure you get your pairs. I'm usually the first to post the live links on NDC for releases. (Lebron SB's, Flints, VII FTLOGS, etc etc.).....

Lol, it was an easy cop on Nike.com/Swoosh. This is like the 4th release where some NT'er wanted to cop them, I get in contact with a PM, and then they flake out on RD because they don't want to pay the extra $20 over retail. Then they get stuck with super reseller price ($50+ over retail). Everyone always expects you to do everything for free. I mean, hell, do work, and you'll get your pairs. You should know the usual suspects on release dates to ensure you get your pairs. I'm usually the first to post the live links on NDC for releases. (Lebron SB's, Flints, VII FTLOGS, etc etc.).....

What's up man.. I know you had PM'd me.. but ill keep it buck with you.. I couldn't respond to you on PM.. my phone isn't capable.. I can only post on threads. No access to a computer either. I want to apologize personally if you didn't get a pair.. I wasn't expecting it to be thus easy to get a pair.. I helped a fellow NTer from Kentucky get two pairs. I thought I wouldn't even be able to do that for him. It's usually one per person.. but I was able to get back on line.. if I had money like that, I would have fronted for you. Sorry though. Keep me in mind, I will* help out next year.

What's up man.. I know you had PM'd me.. but ill keep it buck with you.. I couldn't respond to you on PM.. my phone isn't capable.. I can only post on threads. No access to a computer either. I want to apologize personally if you didn't get a pair.. I wasn't expecting it to be thus easy to get a pair.. I helped a fellow NTer from Kentucky get two pairs. I thought I wouldn't even be able to do that for him. It's usually one per person.. but I was able to get back on line.. if I had money like that, I would have fronted for you. Sorry though. Keep me in mind, I will* help out next year.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by zyr12

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but quality on these SUCK.
I really hope the upcoming Retro 3s for 2011 will not be like this...I will not be purchasing as much it stays the same.

Retro3 next yr aren't any better, just check those detailed pics
indifferent.gif
Good looks fam, I havent been looking at detailed pics but I'm a little bummed out by that.
Even my CDP 3s have better cushioning and leather. SMH
The awful thing is that Playoff XIIIs and such have the same quality almost 
indifferent.gif

I will be in line regardless tho 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by zyr12

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but quality on these SUCK.
I really hope the upcoming Retro 3s for 2011 will not be like this...I will not be purchasing as much it stays the same.

Retro3 next yr aren't any better, just check those detailed pics
indifferent.gif
Good looks fam, I havent been looking at detailed pics but I'm a little bummed out by that.
Even my CDP 3s have better cushioning and leather. SMH
The awful thing is that Playoff XIIIs and such have the same quality almost 
indifferent.gif

I will be in line regardless tho 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

im not looking for your sympathy, i was just stating the facts. i will have my pair on tuesday. by the way, you dont have to front the money, i was expecting to send it via paypal before you copped and if you couldnt just refund it. i was checking out on ndc at 12 02 est but i kept getting an error about cc expire month/year, cc security code, and cc account# but it was all filled in correctly. like i said before, the profit i have made a previous releases (south beaches) is far more than the extra $75 i had to pay to get these db 3's. resellers are fine with me, i just like to be on the winning side 90% of the time.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

im not looking for your sympathy, i was just stating the facts. i will have my pair on tuesday. by the way, you dont have to front the money, i was expecting to send it via paypal before you copped and if you couldnt just refund it. i was checking out on ndc at 12 02 est but i kept getting an error about cc expire month/year, cc security code, and cc account# but it was all filled in correctly. like i said before, the profit i have made a previous releases (south beaches) is far more than the extra $75 i had to pay to get these db 3's. resellers are fine with me, i just like to be on the winning side 90% of the time.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I completely concur. A lot of dudes gripe and pass when you try to sell them a pair for a little more. As if any of us are going to go out of our way to sell them for retail or less after putting in a little work. That's ridiculous.
laugh.gif
Common sense fellas, c'mon.
I'm all for helping my fellow MAN not just NTer because I understand how much it means to get these kicks but a lot of people get carried away.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I completely concur. A lot of dudes gripe and pass when you try to sell them a pair for a little more. As if any of us are going to go out of our way to sell them for retail or less after putting in a little work. That's ridiculous.
laugh.gif
Common sense fellas, c'mon.
I'm all for helping my fellow MAN not just NTer because I understand how much it means to get these kicks but a lot of people get carried away.

^well i offered everyone i contacted generous tips ($40) and i was going to pay for shipping with my fedex account but still couldnt get any help. why would they help me out for an extra $40 when they could sell them on ebay for an extra $100+.

Back
Top Bottom