The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

^well i offered everyone i contacted generous tips ($40) and i was going to pay for shipping with my fedex account but still couldnt get any help. why would they help me out for an extra $40 when they could sell them on ebay for an extra $100+.

Originally Posted by riddla713

^well i offered everyone i conatcted generous tips ($40) and still couldnt get any help. why would they help me out for an extra $40 when they could sell them on ebay for an extra $100+.
I wasn't talking directly about you but I would've helped you if I'd known. I'm mainly talking about those people that think some of us are footlockers and want shoes for retail or less. I only help if I get paid before hand too. NEVER the other way around.

^well i offered everyone i conatcted generous tips ($40) and still couldnt get any help. why would they help me out for an extra $40 when they could sell them on ebay for an extra $100+.
I wasn't talking directly about you but I would've helped you if I'd known. I'm mainly talking about those people that think some of us are footlockers and want shoes for retail or less. I only help if I get paid before hand too. NEVER the other way around.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Damn, I didn't even TRY to get these and I could have. Ya'll dudes that wanted these could have been helped out before hand instead of complaining. Do a little work on your "wants."
nobody wants to help out on nt. i pmed at least 3-4 nters the night before rd and they all said they werent going to go to their niketowns to cop, but then they post on this thread their db 3 pick-ups the next day. im not complaining, my point is that 99% of nters could care less about helping out a fellow nter they dont know.

What's up man.. I know you had PM'd me.. but ill keep it buck with you.. I couldn't respond to you on PM.. my phone isn't capable.. I can only post on threads. No access to a computer either. I want to apologize personally if you didn't get a pair.. I wasn't expecting it to be thus easy to get a pair.. I helped a fellow NTer from Kentucky get two pairs. I thought I wouldn't even be able to do that for him. It's usually one per person.. but I was able to get back on line.. if I had money like that, I would have fronted for you. Sorry though. Keep me in mind, I will* help out next year.
im not looking for your sympathy, i was just stating the facts. i will have my pair on tuesday. by the way, you dont have to front the money, i was expecting to send it via paypal before you copped and if you couldnt just refund it. i was checking out on ndc at 12 02 est but i kept getting an error about cc expire month/year, cc security code, and cc account# but it was all filled in correctly. like i said before, the profit i have made a previous releases (south beaches) is far more than the extra $75 i had to pay to get these db 3's. resellers are fine with me, i just like to be on the winning side 90% of the time.

Lol. Well, I wasn't giving you sympathy.. I never even responded to you.. just wanted to explain myself.. glad you got your pair though. Sorry, couldn't help out for a cheaper price.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Damn, I didn't even TRY to get these and I could have. Ya'll dudes that wanted these could have been helped out before hand instead of complaining. Do a little work on your "wants."
nobody wants to help out on nt. i pmed at least 3-4 nters the night before rd and they all said they werent going to go to their niketowns to cop, but then they post on this thread their db 3 pick-ups the next day. im not complaining, my point is that 99% of nters could care less about helping out a fellow nter they dont know.

What's up man.. I know you had PM'd me.. but ill keep it buck with you.. I couldn't respond to you on PM.. my phone isn't capable.. I can only post on threads. No access to a computer either. I want to apologize personally if you didn't get a pair.. I wasn't expecting it to be thus easy to get a pair.. I helped a fellow NTer from Kentucky get two pairs. I thought I wouldn't even be able to do that for him. It's usually one per person.. but I was able to get back on line.. if I had money like that, I would have fronted for you. Sorry though. Keep me in mind, I will* help out next year.
im not looking for your sympathy, i was just stating the facts. i will have my pair on tuesday. by the way, you dont have to front the money, i was expecting to send it via paypal before you copped and if you couldnt just refund it. i was checking out on ndc at 12 02 est but i kept getting an error about cc expire month/year, cc security code, and cc account# but it was all filled in correctly. like i said before, the profit i have made a previous releases (south beaches) is far more than the extra $75 i had to pay to get these db 3's. resellers are fine with me, i just like to be on the winning side 90% of the time.

Lol. Well, I wasn't giving you sympathy.. I never even responded to you.. just wanted to explain myself.. glad you got your pair though. Sorry, couldn't help out for a cheaper price.

Curious what others opinions are about the silver midsole and how it looks with the clear sole?  Man I love Jordan 3s!

Curious what others opinions are about the silver midsole and how it looks with the clear sole?  Man I love Jordan 3s!

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

^ This must be the biggest sig I've ever seen.

Basically, half his posts are in this thread. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by soflyjedi

I bought a size 7 i really need a 7.5 tho but I cannot keep these and I don't wanna go through the hassle of returning them, what Should I do?

Put up a trade listing in buy/sell maybe?
he/she's not eligible to do so.

Originally Posted by soflyjedi

I bought a size 7 i really need a 7.5 tho but I cannot keep these and I don't wanna go through the hassle of returning them, what Should I do?

Put up a trade listing in buy/sell maybe?
he/she's not eligible to do so.

i missed out on these because i had some other stuff going on. called NTLV and they only had a 14 after the redirected me to whoever does phone orders because the first person said they had size 13's left. whatever its on to reseller prices now
30t6p3b.gif

i missed out on these because i had some other stuff going on. called NTLV and they only had a 14 after the redirected me to whoever does phone orders because the first person said they had size 13's left. whatever its on to reseller prices now
30t6p3b.gif

i tried to call NTLV and they told me sold out of them all. so i really hope i can find a 13 or 14 this week calling all around in the morning. good luck to yous that didnt yet get tem.

i tried to call NTLV and they told me sold out of them all. so i really hope i can find a 13 or 14 this week calling all around in the morning. good luck to yous that didnt yet get tem.

Back
Top Bottom