The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Dam! i cant believe i missed them again. ndc please when u do a restock wait til when most people are actually awake.

Dam! i cant believe i missed them again. ndc please when u do a restock wait til when most people are actually awake.

dudes beasting so much over the iii's on ebay. I got another pair of db vi's for $220. A lot of decent deals to be had on other sneakers now.

dudes beasting so much over the iii's on ebay. I got another pair of db vi's for $220. A lot of decent deals to be had on other sneakers now.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

That's not that great of a deal for those IMO
$225 a fair amount for these 3's?

Originally Posted by VAHustler

That's not that great of a deal for those IMO
$225 a fair amount for these 3's?

Just got in another size 14 from niketown ny in the mail today. Still trying to get my size though. I really wonder what the production run was on these, and how many of the different sizes were made.

Just got in another size 14 from niketown ny in the mail today. Still trying to get my size though. I really wonder what the production run was on these, and how many of the different sizes were made.

Executive76 wrote:
not my pic
33csxv9.jpg

That is one serious picture.... Damn, look at that RED.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

magc840 wrote:
Was so focus on the Altitudes that I missed these yet again! FML!

YOU and me both homie. DAMN. Wouldn't mind another pair at this point. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Executive76 wrote:
not my pic
33csxv9.jpg

That is one serious picture.... Damn, look at that RED.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

magc840 wrote:
Was so focus on the Altitudes that I missed these yet again! FML!

YOU and me both homie. DAMN. Wouldn't mind another pair at this point. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

smh @ these b.s. restocks. i had to pull the trigger from a reseller. i figure i'll just make back the 75 bucks i overpaid with the 4 pairs of altitude's i got and the early cg xi's next week...
ohwell.gif
     i was happy i got em but then saw that there was a restock this morning and i was awake at that time. who would've known?
frown.gif
mad pissed now. still happy i grabbed the kicks though.....

162894_478054602426_763427426_5633625_5286475_n.jpg

smh @ these b.s. restocks. i had to pull the trigger from a reseller. i figure i'll just make back the 75 bucks i overpaid with the 4 pairs of altitude's i got and the early cg xi's next week...
ohwell.gif
     i was happy i got em but then saw that there was a restock this morning and i was awake at that time. who would've known?
frown.gif
mad pissed now. still happy i grabbed the kicks though.....

162894_478054602426_763427426_5633625_5286475_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom