The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

missed again!!!
ohwell.gif

did anyone get a 9?? the person who posted the pic of the sizes and update showed no 9? unless he copped the 9's ? i went to ntny and they also didnt have size 9's ? from what i heard the 9's will be shipped on the last restock

did anyone get a 9?? the person who posted the pic of the sizes and update showed no 9? unless he copped the 9's ? i went to ntny and they also didnt have size 9's ? from what i heard the 9's will be shipped on the last restock

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by myth58

I really really really like these shoes. I woke up early, took the train downtown, waited in a ridiculous line with a bunch of ebay dudes and I still couldn't get these
That would have been suitable 10 years ago. Wake up earlier next time.

cold game
roll.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by myth58

I really really really like these shoes. I woke up early, took the train downtown, waited in a ridiculous line with a bunch of ebay dudes and I still couldn't get these
That would have been suitable 10 years ago. Wake up earlier next time.

cold game
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

^^^ how did all of u know about the restock? it seems like ppl knew....
frown.gif

this kind of information spreads like wild fire.
yeah but how did people knw it wasnt even posted on niketalk..... like i wuda been up 4this bro! now i gotta pay $265 and i dont wanna do it when i know i can get it for less!

frown.gif

yeah but how did people knw it wasnt even posted on niketalk..... like i wuda been up 4this bro! now i gotta pay $265 and i dont wanna do it when i know i can get it for less!

frown.gif

sounds like u need a tissue.

some people actually check the site a lot knowing nike tends to drop shoes at odd times.

i ordered a size 10 for someone during the restock. it was 100% luck for me. i had stayed up all night playing nba2k11 and checked nike.com from my iphone to see if all sizes sold out of the altitude 13s. scrolled down a lil and the db3s had sizes. could only add a 10. every other size was sold out and so was the 10 afterwards.

frown.gif

sounds like u need a tissue.

some people actually check the site a lot knowing nike tends to drop shoes at odd times.

i ordered a size 10 for someone during the restock. it was 100% luck for me. i had stayed up all night playing nba2k11 and checked nike.com from my iphone to see if all sizes sold out of the altitude 13s. scrolled down a lil and the db3s had sizes. could only add a 10. every other size was sold out and so was the 10 afterwards.

stop crying so much son not every one is awake at 4am ,  i still need a sz 10 but no go ,still the world keep turing
youve been taking this db3 thing hard .lol

stop crying so much son not every one is awake at 4am ,  i still need a sz 10 but no go ,still the world keep turing
youve been taking this db3 thing hard .lol

i knw bro i just hate resellers i geeuinely wana wear em u knw
there u go crying again.
resellers are to blame u missing out on restocks.
blame resellers for everything.

i knw bro i just hate resellers i geeuinely wana wear em u knw
there u go crying again.
resellers are to blame u missing out on restocks.
blame resellers for everything.

Back
Top Bottom