The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

i dont blame resellers, i blame Nike/JB.

QFT.  
I don't blame the company for making limited quantities and whatnot or even the higher price cost (smh).  I blame the company for how they handle the sales.
tired.gif
 As much as I hate the tired phrase, "it is what it is," there's not a whole lot that can be done about this release.  But continually having that type of attitude doesn't help things get corrected in the future.  Believe it or not, criticism helps change things for the future, so I'd suggest aiming complaints directly at Nike and not sneaker blogs/forums because other members will just see it as whining/complaining/bickering, as we have already seen.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

i dont blame resellers, i blame Nike/JB.

QFT.  
I don't blame the company for making limited quantities and whatnot or even the higher price cost (smh).  I blame the company for how they handle the sales.
tired.gif
 As much as I hate the tired phrase, "it is what it is," there's not a whole lot that can be done about this release.  But continually having that type of attitude doesn't help things get corrected in the future.  Believe it or not, criticism helps change things for the future, so I'd suggest aiming complaints directly at Nike and not sneaker blogs/forums because other members will just see it as whining/complaining/bickering, as we have already seen.

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

i knw bro i just hate resellers i geeuinely wana wear em u knw
The early bird gets the worm man. If you're lazy, stop being lazy.

The early bird gets the worm man. If you're lazy, stop being lazy.

best advice to you is tell nike how you feel via twitter or facebook
or even call up
complaining bout this on niketalk isnt getting you no where
pimp.gif

best advice to you is tell nike how you feel via twitter or facebook
or even call up
complaining bout this on niketalk isnt getting you no where
pimp.gif

unless u went to a lineup and couldn't get it, there're no reason to hate resellers.

unless u went to a lineup and couldn't get it, there're no reason to hate resellers.

while you guys are bickering about reselling, camping in line, etc etc.... if you invest in nike you can have a say in all these issues, depending on your stake!

while you guys are bickering about reselling, camping in line, etc etc.... if you invest in nike you can have a say in all these issues, depending on your stake!

Back
Top Bottom