The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by myth58

Originally Posted by cobrab19

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I really really really like these shoes. I woke up early, took the train downtown, waited in a ridiculous line with a bunch of ebay dudes and I still couldn't get these
That would have been suitable 10 years ago. Wake up earlier next time.

cold game
roll.gif

10 years ago? Buddy, I don't live in !#%!$! nebraska. I live in chicago illinois where there's a million shoe stores and this time last year you could walk into a footlocker and leave with a pair of spacejams..

Smh,you stay in the Chi so you should be the last person complaining son. Im in Houston,no chance of getting to a Niketown and no complaints here. LOL all you had to do was rise and get to the store,since you didn't.Pay the price or pipe down.Simple as that.............just sayin
pimp.gif

I really really really like these shoes. I woke up early, took the train downtown, waited in a ridiculous line with a bunch of ebay dudes and I still couldn't get these

cold game
roll.gif

10 years ago? Buddy, I don't live in !#%!$! nebraska. I live in chicago illinois where there's a million shoe stores and this time last year you could walk into a footlocker and leave with a pair of spacejams..

Smh,you stay in the Chi so you should be the last person complaining son. Im in Houston,no chance of getting to a Niketown and no complaints here. LOL all you had to do was rise and get to the store,since you didn't.Pay the price or pipe down.Simple as that.............just sayin
pimp.gif

^THATS THAT BULL #%#! SKETCHERS COME ON  I DONT CARE IF THEIR A BLIZZARD IM WEARING SOME KIND OF HEAT TO A RELEASE NO ONE WHO OWNS SKETCHERS COULD SAY THEY  SNEAKER HEAD  THEY GIRL SHOES!!RESELLERS TAKING OVER 2010
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET MY SZ BUT STILL RESELLERS ARE KILLIN THE MARKET

^THATS THAT BULL #%#! SKETCHERS COME ON  I DONT CARE IF THEIR A BLIZZARD IM WEARING SOME KIND OF HEAT TO A RELEASE NO ONE WHO OWNS SKETCHERS COULD SAY THEY  SNEAKER HEAD  THEY GIRL SHOES!!RESELLERS TAKING OVER 2010
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET MY SZ BUT STILL RESELLERS ARE KILLIN THE MARKET

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

i knw bro i just hate resellers i geeuinely wana wear em u knw
there u go crying again.
resellers are to blame u missing out on restocks.
blame resellers for everything.

Damn you done picking on him?  Get over yourself

there u go crying again.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

there u go crying again.

sure thing coach.

this thread is full of cry babies. dude just kept saying the same thing over and over.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

there u go crying again.

sure thing coach.

this thread is full of cry babies. dude just kept saying the same thing over and over.

finally got mine today ntla.... looking even better in person.... except for dat silver at the bottom waiting to scratch or peel off...
oh well u gt what u pay for... onto the nxt 1

finally got mine today ntla.... looking even better in person.... except for dat silver at the bottom waiting to scratch or peel off...

Damn FedEx was suppose to drop my shoes off today. But when i check the tracking #'s they said it was the wrong address! So i call them and everything check.... address was right! Now i know the damn FedEx driver had to have miss my house and just put wrong address so he can deliver it tomorrow

Damn FedEx was suppose to drop my shoes off today. But when i check the tracking #'s they said it was the wrong address! So i call them and everything check.... address was right! Now i know the damn FedEx driver had to have miss my house and just put wrong address so he can deliver it tomorrow

received all 4 shipping confirmation emails for the pairs i ordered from the saturday morning restock on ndc. 2 sz 10's and 2 sz 11's, i wanted sz 10.5 but it wasnt restocked.

received all 4 shipping confirmation emails for the pairs i ordered from the saturday morning restock on ndc. 2 sz 10's and 2 sz 11's, i wanted sz 10.5 but it wasnt restocked.

cold game
roll.gif

10 years ago?Buddy, I don't live in !#%!$! nebraska. I live in chicago illinois where there's a million shoe stores and this time last year you could walk into a footlocker and leave with a pair of spacejams..

in a size 17?

cold game
roll.gif

10 years ago?Buddy, I don't live in !#%!$! nebraska. I live in chicago illinois where there's a million shoe stores and this time last year you could walk into a footlocker and leave with a pair of spacejams..

in a size 17?

Originally Posted by riddla713

just curious but isnt there a 1 limit per customer?

Originally Posted by riddla713

just curious but isnt there a 1 limit per customer?

Anywho on a lighter note, anyone have any guesses or wishes as to what the number for next year should be? Im hoping for IX or another VI.

Anywho on a lighter note, anyone have any guesses or wishes as to what the number for next year should be? Im hoping for IX or another VI.

Back
Top Bottom