The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

I know it won't be easier, but a man can still dream. I know the people that got theirs yesterday will probably still be calling today.

I know it won't be easier, but a man can still dream. I know the people that got theirs yesterday will probably still be calling today.

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by weapen12

Originally Posted by puffin85

LENNOX talkin bout they dont even have them in yet

Yeap I got the same response
are they not taking phone orders?? 
yeah bro i gots off da phone with Nt ALT and i was told no phone orders locals 
get to cop first 

roll.gif

u would think they got they're chance on sat. if true congrats to everyone coppin' yesterday. 

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by puffin85

LENNOX talkin bout they dont even have them in yet

Yeap I got the same response
are they not taking phone orders?? 
yeah bro i gots off da phone with Nt ALT and i was told no phone orders locals 
get to cop first 

roll.gif

u would think they got they're chance on sat. if true congrats to everyone coppin' yesterday. 

Yeah baby just whent to nt Boston with my girl.I just walked in and picked up my pair size 11 and my girl picked up a 10.And the she tells me if I want. Them as a xmass gift.there are a few sizes left I'm glad I got my pair will post pics later

Yeah baby just whent to nt Boston with my girl.I just walked in and picked up my pair size 11 and my girl picked up a 10.And the she tells me if I want. Them as a xmass gift.there are a few sizes left I'm glad I got my pair will post pics later

SO they lying to one of us they told me they are gona do ph orders

just called boston they said no phone orders until 48 hrs. lol not even going to last.
roll.gif

just called boston they said no phone orders until 48 hrs. lol not even going to last.
roll.gif

roll.gif
i was referin to ATL they just havent got their shipment in

roll.gif
i was referin to ATL they just havent got their shipment in

my cuzo is at LENNOX right now and she is #18 in line and that they received 30 pair, plus she said Sean Garrett walked in and they let him get his pair, and walk right back out...guess when u got a lil fame u can do that, smh. Shoulda put him in line like everbody else that hasnt gotten a pair yet

my cuzo is at LENNOX right now and she is #18 in line and that they received 30 pair, plus she said Sean Garrett walked in and they let him get his pair, and walk right back out...guess when u got a lil fame u can do that, smh. Shoulda put him in line like everbody else that hasnt gotten a pair yet

My dude in line in the ATLjust called and told me they wont be doing any phone orders so they lied smh.

Back
Top Bottom