The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by myth58

I'll pay 500 retail for these shoes before I pay a penny over 150 to some ebay clown.

Thanks for killing the game with this resell bs.

Fools ain't gonna be happy until retros cost 250 a pair retail. Smh
Niketown employees told me the price was marked up at the last minute to stop people from copping a bunch of pairs but it didn't work

I really really really like these shoes. I woke up early, took the train downtown, waited in a ridiculous line with a bunch of ebay dudes and I still couldn't get these..but somehow fools where walking out with 3 pairs..all I wanted was ONE pair. Dudes where in line talking about how ugly the shoe is and how much bread they were gonna make..if you don't like the shoe let someone who's going to appreciate buy them

If these shoes were sold to people who actually planned on wearing them I wouldnt be so visibly upset

While I agree with you, you got to keep in mind these are just another pair of shoes.  Do you want them?  Yes.  Do you need them?  No.  This is about money, not shoes these days...and WE decided that one with our own wallets.

Cheer up.
wink.gif

I'll pay 500 retail for these shoes before I pay a penny over 150 to some ebay clown.

Niketown employees told me the price was marked up at the last minute to stop people from copping a bunch of pairs but it didn't work

I really really really like these shoes. I woke up early, took the train downtown, waited in a ridiculous line with a bunch of ebay dudes and I still couldn't get these..but somehow fools where walking out with 3 pairs..all I wanted was ONE pair. Dudes where in line talking about how ugly the shoe is and how much bread they were gonna make..if you don't like the shoe let someone who's going to appreciate buy them

If these shoes were sold to people who actually planned on wearing them I wouldnt be so visibly upset

While I agree with you, you got to keep in mind these are just another pair of shoes.  Do you want them?  Yes.  Do you need them?  No.  This is about money, not shoes these days...and WE decided that one with our own wallets.

Cheer up.
wink.gif

I wish this sneaker geek #$$$ would die and go to hell already..and *!*$ the internet too.
LOL you're mad

I wish this sneaker geek #$$$ would die and go to hell already..and *!*$ the internet too.
LOL you're mad

cant knock on someone who tried hard.  The guy does have a point.......anyway *puts flame suit" on. 

cant knock on someone who tried hard.  The guy does have a point.......anyway *puts flame suit" on. 

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

The more I look at these, the more I'm thinking of passing. Buyers on ebay seem to be biting on these heavily and letting good deals on more classic III colorways slide by. Good time to stock up on Fire Reds and Flips
smile.gif

you aint lyin about that....they lettin stuff fly buy
wink.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom