The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Portland Update -

As of 10:00am they have not received their second half of the DB3 restock.

They might get them in later this afternoon, but most likely later this week/early next week.

Keep calling folks! Good luck!

Portland Update -

They might get them in later this afternoon, but most likely later this week/early next week.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Portland Update -

Thanks for the update!

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Portland Update -

Thanks for the update!

2vmwtvr.jpg

ups dropped off an early christmas present from nike. to bad im only keeping 2 pairs of them.

Originally Posted by riddla713

^i have rocked mine for 2 days straight ( about 4-6 hours per day ) and no signs of cracking at all. also the clear sole is real easy to keep fresh, all the dirt and other residue just wipes right off with soap and warm water. i got 2 pairs in my hands now and 4 more will be delivered today, but then i have to ship 3 of them out so i will end up with 3 pairs of these for myself.
Likewise. I don't think these will have midsole problems like the CDPs and FRs, which had midsoles that felt harder and were very prone to cracking. The midsole on these is more like the one on the '09 True Blues which are softer, and I personally have had no problems with them. My CDPs, on the other hand, started to crack after about 15 wears or so.

^i have rocked mine for 2 days straight ( about 4-6 hours per day ) and no signs of cracking at all. also the clear sole is real easy to keep fresh, all the dirt and other residue just wipes right off with soap and warm water. i got 2 pairs in my hands now and 4 more will be delivered today, but then i have to ship 3 of them out so i will end up with 3 pairs of these for myself.
Likewise. I don't think these will have midsole problems like the CDPs and FRs, which had midsoles that felt harder and were very prone to cracking. The midsole on these is more like the one on the '09 True Blues which are softer, and I personally have had no problems with them. My CDPs, on the other hand, started to crack after about 15 wears or so.

god these are hideous, to each his own but the colors do nothing to compliment eachother and i realize why they are like that but i think this shows us that putting the words limited DB BIN HOH on crap gets them to sell out....GARBAGE

god these are hideous, to each his own but the colors do nothing to compliment eachother and i realize why they are like that but i think this shows us that putting the words limited DB BIN HOH on crap gets them to sell out....GARBAGE

That's good to hear because I was reading in the 2011 Cement III thread and there's some nasty pics of other IIIs cracking/creasing in the midsole after only a few wears.

That's good to hear because I was reading in the 2011 Cement III thread and there's some nasty pics of other IIIs cracking/creasing in the midsole after only a few wears.

i'm sure it will be fine, mike. don't worry, bro. i'm just an impatient fiend, you know that =D

i'm sure it will be fine, mike. don't worry, bro. i'm just an impatient fiend, you know that =D

Back
Top Bottom