The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I may try to pick up a pair of these through the restock. Not sure how the midsole will hold up though.

Another restock?
nerd.gif

riddla713 wrote:
^i have rocked mine for 2 days straight ( about 4-6 hours per day ) and no signs of cracking at all. also the clear sole is real easy to keep fresh, all the dirt and other residue just wipes right off with soap and warm water. i got 2 pairs in my hands now and 4 more will be delivered today, but then i have to ship 3 of them out so i will end up with 3 pairs of these for myself.

dont be madd cause your autographed photo dont sell as much as these

riddla713 wrote:
^i have rocked mine for 2 days straight ( about 4-6 hours per day ) and no signs of cracking at all. also the clear sole is real easy to keep fresh, all the dirt and other residue just wipes right off with soap and warm water. i got 2 pairs in my hands now and 4 more will be delivered today, but then i have to ship 3 of them out so i will end up with 3 pairs of these for myself.

dont be madd cause your autographed photo dont sell as much as these

man i really hope i can get a pair. i've been striking out left and right on these joints. 
pimp.gif
 on another restock!

man i really hope i can get a pair. i've been striking out left and right on these joints. 
pimp.gif
 on another restock!

The more pics I see, the more I'm glad I passed.

Dude you stay jocking these, your in here looking at em" MADD you couldnt cop...
Go kick rocks in in ur dead stocks

The more pics I see, the more I'm glad I passed.

Dude you stay jocking these, your in here looking at em" MADD you couldnt cop...
Go kick rocks in in ur dead stocks

am i the only one whoe doesnt like these? the 3's are my favs but to me these are too busy just my opinion but congrats to who copped i cant wait for the cements

am i the only one whoe doesnt like these? the 3's are my favs but to me these are too busy just my opinion but congrats to who copped i cant wait for the cements

Shoes look better in person than in pics, bought mine to keep, but got a really good offer, so i filpped them. Only thing is the quality looked kinda poor, i noticed a little separation between the sole and the midsole, so i was kind of happy I sold them. I think its more of a display shoe than anything else.

Shoes look better in person than in pics, bought mine to keep, but got a really good offer, so i filpped them. Only thing is the quality looked kinda poor, i noticed a little separation between the sole and the midsole, so i was kind of happy I sold them. I think its more of a display shoe than anything else.

Back
Top Bottom