**The Official Eminem & Royce Da 5'9 Hell: The Sequel Thread** TRACKLISTING Updated June 14, 2011

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

People's expectations be out of this damn world.

Oh. So we should except this rapid yelling flow? My expectation was normal paced rap with an inside voice, didn't know that was out of this world. Either way I played this album in the gym, it was dope...but I was hopped up on supplements at the time sooo...

-Man on the Moon

Oh. So we should except this rapid yelling flow? My expectation was normal paced rap with an inside voice, didn't know that was out of this world. Either way I played this album in the gym, it was dope...but I was hopped up on supplements at the time sooo...

-Man on the Moon

Originally Posted by Benihana

-Man on the Moon

just finished doing the same thing , album is perfect for the gym .

everybody complaining about the flows being fast i'll say i'd rather hear this than all the waka flaka and other southern bulls**t thats dominating the radio nowadays ......

Originally Posted by Benihana

-Man on the Moon

just finished doing the same thing , album is perfect for the gym .

everybody complaining about the flows being fast i'll say i'd rather hear this than all the waka flaka and other southern bulls**t thats dominating the radio nowadays ......

Originally Posted by LA KB24

oh when i said good to have the old em i meant good to see that he is having fun and being silly in this video...havent seen him been silly in awhile

WHY THE HELL WOULD WE WANT THAT BACK? 
You want to hear BS songs like The Real Slim Shady or !%! Like That or My Mom etc...that's garbage stupid Eminem.

Him being silly and stupid isn't him being "back"

That's just him putting out garbage lyrics...

I'm a huge Eminem fan, I just want substance in his lyrics and for him to stop the fast rapping nonsense.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

oh when i said good to have the old em i meant good to see that he is having fun and being silly in this video...havent seen him been silly in awhile

WHY THE HELL WOULD WE WANT THAT BACK? 
You want to hear BS songs like The Real Slim Shady or !%! Like That or My Mom etc...that's garbage stupid Eminem.

Him being silly and stupid isn't him being "back"

That's just him putting out garbage lyrics...

I'm a huge Eminem fan, I just want substance in his lyrics and for him to stop the fast rapping nonsense.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Joell Ortiz is a great rapper, and while he raps fast from time to time, that's not his comfort zone. 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Joell had the best verse on that song....what do you look for in music. I swear its impossible to please dudes nowadays.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Joell Ortiz is a great rapper, and while he raps fast from time to time, that's not his comfort zone. 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Joell had the best verse on that song....what do you look for in music. I swear its impossible to please dudes nowadays.

not that big of a Em fan anymore, since i miss the days of Encore and his earlier work... but i really enjoyed this.
Weezy Disses...

not that big of a Em fan anymore, since i miss the days of Encore and his earlier work... but i really enjoyed this.
Weezy Disses...

Guys, its safe to say Eminem will never be what he was 1998-2003, those days are gone. People do change, and Eminem has, some for the better, other for the worse. But just because he has changed doesnt mean we cant accept him. Yes he is not what he was, but that doesnt mean he isnt good any more. Him and Royce coming out with Hell during the summer takes me back to my childhood listening to the old em. Its time to move on from the "will he ever be back" arguments and accept him for what he is. As for me im looking forward to this album and seeing what they can both bring to the table. 

Guys, its safe to say Eminem will never be what he was 1998-2003, those days are gone. People do change, and Eminem has, some for the better, other for the worse. But just because he has changed doesnt mean we cant accept him. Yes he is not what he was, but that doesnt mean he isnt good any more. Him and Royce coming out with Hell during the summer takes me back to my childhood listening to the old em. Its time to move on from the "will he ever be back" arguments and accept him for what he is. As for me im looking forward to this album and seeing what they can both bring to the table. 

gave the album a quick listen and i think Fast Lane is the stand out track for me.

Not really feeling the fast rapping either.

gave the album a quick listen and i think Fast Lane is the stand out track for me.

Not really feeling the fast rapping either.

Back
Top Bottom