**The Official Eminem & Royce Da 5'9 Hell: The Sequel Thread** TRACKLISTING Updated June 14, 2011

em continues to bring it 
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ this only being 7 pages.  Dudes were begging for this album for years, now it comes out and its only like the same 10 dudes posting in here.  But, Lil B and Odd Future scratch their balls and the thread jumps 6 pages.  Gotta be kidding me.  Oh well, their loss.
grin.gif

BTW this album is sick, I might actually like it better than Recovery.

30t6p3b.gif
@ this only being 7 pages.  Dudes were begging for this album for years, now it comes out and its only like the same 10 dudes posting in here.  But, Lil B and Odd Future scratch their balls and the thread jumps 6 pages.  Gotta be kidding me.  Oh well, their loss.
grin.gif

finally listened to the whole album twice. 
a kiss 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lighters 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn em killed it in those 2 songs.

finally listened to the whole album twice. 
a kiss 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lighters 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn em killed it in those 2 songs.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif

because there was 0 promo for this album and it's a garbage album.
No one knows this came out or cares for that fact.

I talked to a bunch of my boys last night and asked if they heard the album, many didn't know it dropped, no one is talking about this album outside of NT. 

This isn't some major coincidence...

30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif

I talked to a bunch of my boys last night and asked if they heard the album, many didn't know it dropped, no one is talking about this album outside of NT. 

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif

Agreed that there was absolutely no promo for this album and no one really knows about it, but it's far from garbage, to me at least.

30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif

Agreed that there was absolutely no promo for this album and no one really knows about it, but it's far from garbage, to me at least.

^ it's really not for mainstream success except for that Lighters song, u will be hearing it on your local radio station come Tuesday. that song is gonna blow up soon and you will eventually hear people talk about the EP.

^ it's really not for mainstream success except for that Lighters song, u will be hearing it on your local radio station come Tuesday. that song is gonna blow up soon and you will eventually hear people talk about the EP.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

oh when i said good to have the old em i meant good to see that he is having fun and being silly in this video...havent seen him been silly in awhile

WHY THE HELL WOULD WE WANT THAT BACK? 
You want to hear BS songs like The Real Slim Shady or !%! Like That or My Mom etc...that's garbage stupid Eminem.

Him being silly and stupid isn't him being "back"

That's just him putting out garbage lyrics...

I'm a huge Eminem fan, I just want substance in his lyrics and for him to stop the fast rapping nonsense.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

oh when i said good to have the old em i meant good to see that he is having fun and being silly in this video...havent seen him been silly in awhile

WHY THE HELL WOULD WE WANT THAT BACK? 
You want to hear BS songs like The Real Slim Shady or !%! Like That or My Mom etc...that's garbage stupid Eminem.

Him being silly and stupid isn't him being "back"

That's just him putting out garbage lyrics...

I'm a huge Eminem fan, I just want substance in his lyrics and for him to stop the fast rapping nonsense.

Finally gave the whole EP multiple listens

Its a great EP. I get what LA KB24 is saying about old em back. Its rapping to rap. Which is a nice change from recovery. Both have places in his catalog

I wanted a litttttle more from royce but i can't complain at all he brought it. This EP will be in heavy rotation for me and i already can't stop playing fastlane. The chemistry these two have in undeniable. Can't wait for the next slaughterhouse record

Finally gave the whole EP multiple listens

Its a great EP. I get what LA KB24 is saying about old em back. Its rapping to rap. Which is a nice change from recovery. Both have places in his catalog

I wanted a litttttle more from royce but i can't complain at all he brought it. This EP will be in heavy rotation for me and i already can't stop playing fastlane. The chemistry these two have in undeniable. Can't wait for the next slaughterhouse record

I lost a lot of respect for Eminem. After seeing him at Roo Saturday night and watching some of my videos its sad how much he lip syncs live.

Especially after seeing so many acts who do ZERO lip syncing. Come on Marshall.... takes away from the performance so much.

I lost a lot of respect for Eminem. After seeing him at Roo Saturday night and watching some of my videos its sad how much he lip syncs live.

Especially after seeing so many acts who do ZERO lip syncing. Come on Marshall.... takes away from the performance so much.

Back
Top Bottom