**The Official Eminem & Royce Da 5'9 Hell: The Sequel Thread** TRACKLISTING Updated June 14, 2011

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by JJ1223

30t6p3b.gif
@ this only being 7 pages.  Dudes were begging for this album for years, now it comes out and its only like the same 10 dudes posting in here.  But, Lil B and Odd Future scratch their balls and the thread jumps 6 pages.  Gotta be kidding me.  Oh well, their loss.
grin.gif

BTW this album is sick, I might actually like it better than Recovery.
because there was 0 promo for this album and it's a garbage album.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

30t6p3b.gif
@ this only being 7 pages.  Dudes were begging for this album for years, now it comes out and its only like the same 10 dudes posting in here.  But, Lil B and Odd Future scratch their balls and the thread jumps 6 pages.  Gotta be kidding me.  Oh well, their loss.
grin.gif

BTW this album is sick, I might actually like it better than Recovery.
because there was 0 promo for this album and it's a garbage album.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[h2]Bad Meets Evil Web Chat Footage[/h2]Tuesday, June 14 2011 5:17 PM EST | Posted by: B.Dot | Posted in: Blog, Focus
Eminem and Royce held a live web chat earlier this evening. If you missed it, Rap Dose filmed their antics. Hell: The Sequel in stores now.

this video is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[h2]Bad Meets Evil Web Chat Footage[/h2]Tuesday, June 14 2011 5:17 PM EST | Posted by: B.Dot | Posted in: Blog, Focus
Eminem and Royce held a live web chat earlier this evening. If you missed it, Rap Dose filmed their antics. Hell: The Sequel in stores now.

this video is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I like the album.

Hated the weak %%% punchlines.

That's not their forte. "Reunion" really showcased the pairing well.

I like the album.

Hated the weak %%% punchlines.

That's not their forte. "Reunion" really showcased the pairing well.

I enjoyed it. I accept for what it is, which is an album about nothing really. Just two emcee's showing off their talents. Royce has the upper hand throughout this entire album though.

I enjoyed it. I accept for what it is, which is an album about nothing really. Just two emcee's showing off their talents. Royce has the upper hand throughout this entire album though.

30t6p3b.gif
@ this only being 7 pages.  Dudes were begging for this album for years, now it comes out and its only like the same 10 dudes posting in here.

Because its a few years too late.

30t6p3b.gif
@ this only being 7 pages.  Dudes were begging for this album for years, now it comes out and its only like the same 10 dudes posting in here.

Because its a few years too late.

[h1]The Making of Bad Meets Evil's "Hell: The Sequel"[/h1]

BadMeetsEvil_LEAD.gif

It’s been over a decade since Eminem and Royce Da 5’9

[h1]The Making of Bad Meets Evil's "Hell: The Sequel"[/h1]

BadMeetsEvil_LEAD.gif

It’s been over a decade since Eminem and Royce Da 5’9

How is this only 8 pages? Seriously... how freaking depressing. Relapse and Recovery were both huge threads I'm sure, and this takes a huge dump over both of them.

It sold a decent amount from what I've heard but this is more or less the best TRUE hip hop release to drop this year. Oh and whenever Watch the Throne drops I'm sure it'll be a 100 page thread in a day.

Thank you Em and Royce for announcing a release date 2 months before hand and sticking to it, meanwhile Jay and Kanye still really don't have a true release date.

Royce > 95% of rappers today, sadly people don't want to hear that and rather listen to other BS... oh well I enjoyed the hell out of this EP and it will stay in rotation for quite some time.

Welcome to Hell, Above The Law, and Loud Noises > 90 % of anything released this year.

How is this only 8 pages? Seriously... how freaking depressing. Relapse and Recovery were both huge threads I'm sure, and this takes a huge dump over both of them.

It sold a decent amount from what I've heard but this is more or less the best TRUE hip hop release to drop this year. Oh and whenever Watch the Throne drops I'm sure it'll be a 100 page thread in a day.

Thank you Em and Royce for announcing a release date 2 months before hand and sticking to it, meanwhile Jay and Kanye still really don't have a true release date.

Royce > 95% of rappers today, sadly people don't want to hear that and rather listen to other BS... oh well I enjoyed the hell out of this EP and it will stay in rotation for quite some time.

Welcome to Hell, Above The Law, and Loud Noises > 90 % of anything released this year.

Back
Top Bottom