**The Official Eminem & Royce Da 5'9 Hell: The Sequel Thread** TRACKLISTING Updated June 14, 2011

Saw the promo for this on MTV2 earlier today...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by JJ1223

30t6p3b.gif
@ this only being 7 pages.  Dudes were begging for this album for years, now it comes out and its only like the same 10 dudes posting in here.

Because its a few years too late.
maybe im getting old but i cant listen to this type of music anymore word to southpark's finale. I would have loved this album around 2003-2006 but now it just doesn't appeal to me at all. I think a lot of other bad meets evil fans have matured as well and branched out into other genres/artists whereas em and royce ....not so much. I can appreciate their effort and skills, which are demonstrated on this album, but it seems like they are just trying to capitalize of the past. 

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by JJ1223

30t6p3b.gif
@ this only being 7 pages.  Dudes were begging for this album for years, now it comes out and its only like the same 10 dudes posting in here.

Because its a few years too late.
maybe im getting old but i cant listen to this type of music anymore word to southpark's finale. I would have loved this album around 2003-2006 but now it just doesn't appeal to me at all. I think a lot of other bad meets evil fans have matured as well and branched out into other genres/artists whereas em and royce ....not so much. I can appreciate their effort and skills, which are demonstrated on this album, but it seems like they are just trying to capitalize of the past. 

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

How is this only 8 pages? Seriously... how freaking depressing. Relapse and Recovery were both huge threads I'm sure, and this takes a huge dump over both of them.

It sold a decent amount from what I've heard but this is more or less the best TRUE hip hop release to drop this year. Oh and whenever Watch the Throne drops I'm sure it'll be a 100 page thread in a day.

Thank you Em and Royce for announcing a release date 2 months before hand and sticking to it, meanwhile Jay and Kanye still really don't have a true release date.

Royce > 95% of rappers today, sadly people don't want to hear that and rather listen to other BS... oh well I enjoyed the hell out of this EP and it will stay in rotation for quite some time.

Welcome to Hell, Above The Law, and Loud Noises > 90 % of anything released this year.
Absolutely not (imo), and I wasn't a fan of Relapse.

And Royce better than other rappers out? The man spits more nonsense at times than current Lil Wayne. The difference is that Lil Wayne can make better SONGS out of it. Royce is overrated, I'd rather Em just make a solo project and remember how to actually RAP instead of bite Busta Rhymes (already wack) fast flow...

How is this only 8 pages? Seriously... how freaking depressing. Relapse and Recovery were both huge threads I'm sure, and this takes a huge dump over both of them.

It sold a decent amount from what I've heard but this is more or less the best TRUE hip hop release to drop this year. Oh and whenever Watch the Throne drops I'm sure it'll be a 100 page thread in a day.

Thank you Em and Royce for announcing a release date 2 months before hand and sticking to it, meanwhile Jay and Kanye still really don't have a true release date.

Royce > 95% of rappers today, sadly people don't want to hear that and rather listen to other BS... oh well I enjoyed the hell out of this EP and it will stay in rotation for quite some time.

Welcome to Hell, Above The Law, and Loud Noises > 90 % of anything released this year.

And Royce better than other rappers out? The man spits more nonsense at times than current Lil Wayne. The difference is that Lil Wayne can make better SONGS out of it. Royce is overrated, I'd rather Em just make a solo project and remember how to actually RAP instead of bite Busta Rhymes (already wack) fast flow...

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Luke... I've noticed you dislike anything that isn't Jay-Z, but... I actually agree with you on you statement.

I listened to like pieces of some songs and couldn't stand to listen anymore... I just don't want to hear this crap and you're right about Em's fast flow... dude is like non-listenable to be me.

Luke... I've noticed you dislike anything that isn't Jay-Z, but... I actually agree with you on you statement.

I listened to like pieces of some songs and couldn't stand to listen anymore... I just don't want to hear this crap and you're right about Em's fast flow... dude is like non-listenable to be me.

Just gave it a listen and this Album is crack. Royce was the appeal factor for me on this. Im not even a big Em fan but I dig him on this. They sorta compliment each other. Like some of yall posted I am surprised the threads isnt past 10 pages yet.

Just gave it a listen and this Album is crack. Royce was the appeal factor for me on this. Im not even a big Em fan but I dig him on this. They sorta compliment each other. Like some of yall posted I am surprised the threads isnt past 10 pages yet.

Originally Posted by LA213ESPG

Listening to the album as I type this and I'm pretty impressed so far.

The Reunion, A kiss, and Loud Noises
pimp.gif
Man, if you think the album is good now, just imagine if this album came out when it was supposed to, and the beef never happened. 
If it had come out in 2000 or 2002, this would have been a MONSTER, but I'll take any good music I can get right now.

Originally Posted by LA213ESPG

Listening to the album as I type this and I'm pretty impressed so far.

The Reunion, A kiss, and Loud Noises
pimp.gif
Man, if you think the album is good now, just imagine if this album came out when it was supposed to, and the beef never happened. 
If it had come out in 2000 or 2002, this would have been a MONSTER, but I'll take any good music I can get right now.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's pure comedy right there man. Royce is highly underrated, with 3 really good albums, an ok debut, and loads of good-to-great mixtapes and cameos. I don't know how much of Royce you actually listened to, but I hope it isn't much based on your statement. I do agree that Em needs to actually remember how to rap and make good songs though, cause Em hasn't put out anything good since The Eminem Show, though that 'Eminem Presents the Re-Up' compilation was a pleasant surprise.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's pure comedy right there man. Royce is highly underrated, with 3 really good albums, an ok debut, and loads of good-to-great mixtapes and cameos. I don't know how much of Royce you actually listened to, but I hope it isn't much based on your statement. I do agree that Em needs to actually remember how to rap and make good songs though, cause Em hasn't put out anything good since The Eminem Show, though that 'Eminem Presents the Re-Up' compilation was a pleasant surprise.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

space bound is one of em's greatest works man.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's pure comedy right there man. Royce is highly underrated, with 3 really good albums, an ok debut, and loads of good-to-great mixtapes and cameos. I don't know how much of Royce you actually listened to, but I hope it isn't much based on your statement. I do agree that Em needs to actually remember how to rap and make good songs albums though, cause Em hasn't put out anything good since The Eminem Show, though that 'Eminem Presents the Re-Up' compilation was a pleasant surprise.

Correction. It's a good song, but definitely not one of his best. I guess though, even after the Encore & Relapse duds, I still have (or had) high expectations for Eminem. Recovery was better than Encore and Relapse, but that's not saying much when Encore & Relapse are 4/10s at best, with Recovery being 6/10 at the most.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's pure comedy right there man. Royce is highly underrated, with 3 really good albums, an ok debut, and loads of good-to-great mixtapes and cameos. I don't know how much of Royce you actually listened to, but I hope it isn't much based on your statement. I do agree that Em needs to actually remember how to rap and make good songs albums though, cause Em hasn't put out anything good since The Eminem Show, though that 'Eminem Presents the Re-Up' compilation was a pleasant surprise.

Correction. It's a good song, but definitely not one of his best. I guess though, even after the Encore & Relapse duds, I still have (or had) high expectations for Eminem. Recovery was better than Encore and Relapse, but that's not saying much when Encore & Relapse are 4/10s at best, with Recovery being 6/10 at the most.

Back
Top Bottom