The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Spoiler [+]
14vpesx.png

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Trade Vick for mendenhall....

You could get more for Rodgers imo

Thats what I thought, but people in this league are hella tight about trades. Like I said I stupidly offered some guy Rodgers for McCoy... and he didn't accept it!
roll.gif
Glad he didn't though.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Trade Vick for mendenhall....

You could get more for Rodgers imo

Thats what I thought, but people in this league are hella tight about trades. Like I said I stupidly offered some guy Rodgers for McCoy... and he didn't accept it!
roll.gif
Glad he didn't though.

Get Austin asap...I have him so im def biased but hes been having a terrific year and Cowboys can't really run the rock which means more passes

Get Austin asap...I have him so im def biased but hes been having a terrific year and Cowboys can't really run the rock which means more passes

I'm limited to who I can get, because nobody who has a good QB already is going to give up one of their good WR's or RB's for a QB they don't really need.

Its really looking like the best deal I could get is for Mendenhall.... giving up Vick if he'll accept... if not I may offer him Rodgers for him... just because I don't want to hold on to two QB's when I need help bad at RB

I'm limited to who I can get, because nobody who has a good QB already is going to give up one of their good WR's or RB's for a QB they don't really need.

Its really looking like the best deal I could get is for Mendenhall.... giving up Vick if he'll accept... if not I may offer him Rodgers for him... just because I don't want to hold on to two QB's when I need help bad at RB

Somebody offered you Jennings and DMC for Rodgers? take that ASAP. if not, take Mendenhall.

EDIT: Marshawn Lynch is apparently back on the trading block (he's been there the whole time, really...that's why he's gotten the majority of the carries)
I just scooped CJ Spiller for Roy Williams/Breaston, too...this could turn out very well for me
pimp.gif

Somebody offered you Jennings and DMC for Rodgers? take that ASAP. if not, take Mendenhall.

EDIT: Marshawn Lynch is apparently back on the trading block (he's been there the whole time, really...that's why he's gotten the majority of the carries)
I just scooped CJ Spiller for Roy Williams/Breaston, too...this could turn out very well for me
pimp.gif

So this dude been talking !!@++##% since day 1. Making threads about having wins locked down by 2pm. I call him out. He gets his #$* whupped, then hits me with an offer: Braylon Edwards for Antonio Gates.
indifferent.gif
... and I have Santonio Holmes stashed.
indifferent.gif

So this dude been talking !!@++##% since day 1. Making threads about having wins locked down by 2pm. I call him out. He gets his #$* whupped, then hits me with an offer: Braylon Edwards for Antonio Gates.
indifferent.gif
... and I have Santonio Holmes stashed.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm in the same situation as you.
I have Brady as my starter and I have been trying to move Vick. Nobody in my league trades except for one guy. 

So the best I can get for Vick right now is Larry Fitzgerald.

I'm about to accept it, or should I hold out more???

I have Brady as my starter and I have been trying to move Vick. Nobody in my league trades except for one guy. 

Back
Top Bottom