The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Scuse7 start Forte. without Cutler they will probably stick to the run and short passes in the flank.

Scuse7 start Forte. without Cutler they will probably stick to the run and short passes in the flank.

And like I said on the last page if you answer a question before you ask one this thread would be a lot more helpful. Do you guys think i should start matthews or Tolbert alongside jones drew?

And like I said on the last page if you answer a question before you ask one this thread would be a lot more helpful. Do you guys think i should start matthews or Tolbert alongside jones drew?

Who should I SIT?

Peyton Hillis (questionable thigh) vs ATL
Ray Rice vs DEN
Benson vs TB
Bush vs SD

And who should I start?
Austin Collie (foot) vs KC
Royal vs Bal
Gaffney vs Bal
Thomas vs Bal

Austin Collie is active for today's game for those of you wondering. Not sure how much playing time he will get since Garcon is back, I am benching him this week.

Who should I SIT?

Peyton Hillis (questionable thigh) vs ATL
Ray Rice vs DEN
Benson vs TB
Bush vs SD

And who should I start?
Austin Collie (foot) vs KC
Royal vs Bal
Gaffney vs Bal
Thomas vs Bal

Austin Collie is active for today's game for those of you wondering. Not sure how much playing time he will get since Garcon is back, I am benching him this week.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Schaub or Bradford????
Lions secondary isn't that great, but their defensive line has the ability to put alot of pressure on Bradford and he might get rattled.  Schaub has Andre Johnson returning and a really solid run game to keep the defense honest.  It is a toss up but I would go with Schaub

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Which Qb should I Start? Romo Vs Ten Orrrrrr Kolb vs @SF
This shouldn't even be that hard to decide, Kolb is buns.  Romo is coming off a bye, take Romo.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Schaub or Bradford????
Lions secondary isn't that great, but their defensive line has the ability to put alot of pressure on Bradford and he might get rattled.  Schaub has Andre Johnson returning and a really solid run game to keep the defense honest.  It is a toss up but I would go with Schaub

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Which Qb should I Start? Romo Vs Ten Orrrrrr Kolb vs @SF
This shouldn't even be that hard to decide, Kolb is buns.  Romo is coming off a bye, take Romo.

I guess I should have taken your guys' advice about Forte. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom