The Official Fantasy Football Thread

I'm about to offer Austin Collie, Greg Olsen, Marshawn Lynch and Ladell Betts for Mike Wallace, Owen Daniels, Steelers D/ST and Ricky Williams.
Good trade?

Way I figure with Garcon finally healthy, Collie's stock is gonna go down. Steelers D is the best, Daniels is gonna get healthy/I have Gates, and Betts is whatever.

I'm about to offer Austin Collie, Greg Olsen, Marshawn Lynch and Ladell Betts for Mike Wallace, Owen Daniels, Steelers D/ST and Ricky Williams.
Good trade?

Way I figure with Garcon finally healthy, Collie's stock is gonna go down. Steelers D is the best, Daniels is gonna get healthy/I have Gates, and Betts is whatever.

Originally Posted by VickBuck717

help with flex:

Felix Jones vs TENN <----- is what im leaning towards
Percy Harvin @ NYJ
Eddie Royal @ BAL
L. Blount @ CIN

Pick one

I would go Eddie Royal. Knowshon is out/Balt pass D is suspect/Orton is killin it.

Originally Posted by VickBuck717

help with flex:

Felix Jones vs TENN <----- is what im leaning towards
Percy Harvin @ NYJ
Eddie Royal @ BAL
L. Blount @ CIN

Pick one

I would go Eddie Royal. Knowshon is out/Balt pass D is suspect/Orton is killin it.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Is Lee Evans worth picking up????

i forgot to admit to yall  i picked him up last week since Revis was out and wanted to look like a evil genius.

1 catch 6 yards
roll.gif
roll.gif

but on the other hand Steve Johnson may be worth a look. he leads the bills in receptions. i placed him on one my teams im sure im  losing

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Is Lee Evans worth picking up????

i forgot to admit to yall  i picked him up last week since Revis was out and wanted to look like a evil genius.

1 catch 6 yards
roll.gif
roll.gif

but on the other hand Steve Johnson may be worth a look. he leads the bills in receptions. i placed him on one my teams im sure im  losing

MrOnegative.... it depends on who you have as far a receivers already. I would only pick him up if your week at that spot.

MrOnegative.... it depends on who you have as far a receivers already. I would only pick him up if your week at that spot.

taken off bleacherreport sleepers list

mohamed massaquoi
ryan torain
steve johnson
micheal bush
harry douglas falcons WR
brandon Pettigrew TE
Louis murphy
mardy gilyard (rookie slowly earning his touches) if you really a gambler
laugh.gif

taken off bleacherreport sleepers list

mohamed massaquoi
ryan torain
steve johnson
micheal bush
harry douglas falcons WR
brandon Pettigrew TE
Louis murphy
mardy gilyard (rookie slowly earning his touches) if you really a gambler
laugh.gif

To whom it may concern: Twitter is buzzing that John Clayton is reporting that Austin Collie is out.....waiting on confirmation

so if you have Garcon has a lot of pressure. might as well play him (unless you got better flex spot guys)

To whom it may concern: Twitter is buzzing that John Clayton is reporting that Austin Collie is out.....waiting on confirmation

so if you have Garcon has a lot of pressure. might as well play him (unless you got better flex spot guys)

Back
Top Bottom