The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Mannnn,  before the Pats/Mia game I was up by 80 pts and my opponent only had Welker, Gronkowski, and Gostkowski left.  After tonight's game, i'm only up by 20 lol.  Its cool, I still won this week.
Damn you Welker
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Had Tim Brady.... and still lost by 40,
indifferent.gif
Steven Jackson, CJ2K, Ocho and Dewayne Bowe sold me out

SJax didn't sell you out, he had 2 carries and got you 15 points.

Meanwhile, CJ0.5k had 9 carries and gave you 24 yards. And why would you start 85?

Tom Brady was the icing on the cake! Beat my opponent by almost 100.
Woodhead was on the bench and McGahee isnt doing anything for me... Def dropping him.

Cam Newtown is my backup behind Tom Brady.... dilemma

i dun goofed and drafted ochocinco.
30t6p3b.gif

have him at my flex, gotta find a serviceable player to put there until this guy gets going

Hate him but thank you Run DMC...as long as he doesn't fumble and gets + yards, I got this week in the bag
pimp.gif

Btw, F you Vince Jackson, Blount, Kendricks and (Semi) Holmes. Almost cost me week 1

This NT FF league is ridiculous with the point system. Damn near everybody got 150+ points. I didn't know you could get points for breathing on the field.

which ever one of you let me trade you brady, witten and patriots defense for hillis olsen and bradford is a *@$@%

So I was down like 50 points after Tavaris threw that TD pass in the 4th quarter. I was think to myself  "well hopefully DMC and Miles can have the games of their lives"
Then Ted Ginn goes to work and Miles put in work and DMC just stole me a win. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom