The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Serious question, is McFadden worth getting?

I'm REALLY worried about him being so damn injury prone.
I go him 
pimp.gif

& You better do that trade up there!!

I %$&$#$# hate Michael Bush right now and the Raiders goal line offense. Did McFadden really just fall 1 yard short of the end zone. Did I really just lose by one point? .....

Originally Posted by caleekicks

This NT FF league is ridiculous with the point system. Damn near everybody got 150+ points. I didn't know you could get points for breathing on the field.
Is that the plax on plax one? Because my matchup was crazy.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

I %$&$#$# hate Michael Bush right now and the Raiders goal line offense. Did McFadden really just fall 1 yard short of the end zone. Did I really just lose by one point? .....

Well..if it makes you feel any better, McFadden won me my match up 
pimp.gif

im thinking of offering davon bess for brandon jacobs. two of my rbs have a bye week 5 and im gonna need someone to plug in with mcfadden. giants play the seahawks that week any thoughts?

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

so what does everyone think of Cam Newton? fluke or will he be a solid fantasy football player?

I think its too soon to tell but he will deff have a few games where he wont play well and depending on how he rebounds will determine. I think he plays Green bay this week and i dont think he will be throwing for 400 yards

Damn, I got lucky.

I was up 20pts going into Monday night. He had Welker going in the first game, and I knew right after that 99 yard TD catch....I was done. So my 20 pt lead turned into me being down 12.

Thank goodness that I had Janikowski going in the 2nd game.

I won by .24

legarrette blount for matt ryan and steve smith?

or

blount for desean jackson?

ppr league. my QB at the moment is matt cassel.
30t6p3b.gif
@ me for drafting peyton. my other backs are forte and MJD. my other recievers are wayne, konx, branch, and henderson

Someone just dropped Colston in my league.

I know he's injured but is he worth scooping up? I had Colston last year so I know how disappointing he can be in fantasy (especially in non ppr scoring) but he could be a decent flex/WR 2 option right?

^If you have some dead weight worth dropping then absolutely yes.

Put a waiver claim out, hopefully it clears.

Any good FFB follows on twitter?

Also, is it to early to jump ship on Dwayne Bowe? I'm thinking of trading dude asap - Idk if I can trust this Chiefs passing offense right now especially without Charlie Weis. Matt Cassell might get earthed by Suh and Co. next week too.

^ I don't use twitter, but Roto World updates like instantaneously. By far the best fantasy source IMO.

Putting in a claim for Devery Henderson. 21 points, 9 targets and Colston gone for a while. Could be a very viable WR3/flex option.
Y'all think Fred Davis is legit? Skins seem to be dedicated to two-TE formations.

Ya I was wondering the same thing about Fred Davis too. I got Cook and Heap right now in my 16 team league
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Quite a dilema...should I start Vick vs ATL or Brady vs SD?

Vick is gonna go stupid coming back to Atl on Sunday night. Ryan's not gonna be able to pass against that D so the ball will be in Vick's hands often.

Need help quick!

Do I do Felix Jones and Kenny Britt for Jamaal Charles..... this is in my 16 team league. here is my current roster:
My heart say this is a no brainer, but I am losing depth in such a deep league
frown.gif
I can't decide

PEYTON MANNING'S NECK (1-0)
SLOTPLAYER, TEAM POSACQ
QBJosh Freeman, TB QB PTrade
RBTim Hightower, Wsh RBDraft
RBRay Rice, Bal RBTrade
RB/WRSteve Smith, Car WRDraft
WRMiles Austin, Dal WR PDraft
WRKenny Britt, Ten WRDraft
TETodd Heap, Ari TEFree Agency
D/STGiants D/ST D/STDraft
KAdam Vinatieri, Ind KDraft
BenchFelix Jones, Dal RBDraft
BenchMichael Bush, Oak RBDraft
BenchJay Cutler, Chi QBDraft
BenchJared Cook, Ten TEDraft
IR

I generall don't %#$! with Saints or Patriots receivers...their qbs simply spread the ball out too much, you don't know who will get the targets each game.

Back
Top Bottom