The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

Originally Posted by obie21

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
first online game was a W

Let's play XBL: kobiwanbryant

still getting use to it, but im avaliable for a bit before work
add me we will play later, im about to fire up this battlefield beta PeeAyeTee xD

Anyone pre-order off Toys R Us? Estimated delivery is 10/4 %+!*
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm about to go pick it up at the store right now
laugh.gif

Easily the best fifa game/soccer game I've ever played....

The moves and goals are all unique

I'm selling madden because this is too good.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

is it just me, or is there no instruction booklet? not that it really matters, just wondering 
laugh.gif
Yeah EA has cut down on it.
laugh.gif

Just got my copy from ups
happy.gif

does anyone knowif i have to put in the online pass? is it necessary, and where do i set it up?

great game, only thing that irritates me and its not that big of a deal, but EA continues to neglect any of the up and coming players and puts no effort into making them look anything like their real-life counterparts. i.e. Neymar still looks nothing like Neymar. add me psn:Kevinho922

and Brasil still isn't licensed? come-on!

Is it worth it to get 12 if I have 11 and barely got to play it but want to start playing more?

HOV, I'd stick with FIFA 11 if you don't care much for the updated rosters. Despite the highly touted improved overall gameplay for FIFA 12, it's not worth $65 for a casual player (just my assumption).

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Is it worth it to get 12 if I have 11 and barely got to play it but want to start playing more?
I think it is way better to start playing 12, much better/realistic gameplay.
I wasn't a fan of 11 very much though

just beat someone 7-1
pimp.gif
, am i the only one that doesnt know how to play other people online, all i can do is do the season thing, friendlies against friends, and random unranked, how do i play random ranked
nerd.gif

Did anyone redeem their gamestop pre-order code. I already did and nothing happened. It said it was successful but nothing in the ultimate team store pops up. Anyone hear anything on it?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I suck at this game
frown.gif

This new defense @#$% is so @#$@$%@ hard for me since I didn't play the demo. In FIFA 11 I was 18-10 online. I'm already 2-5 now
mad.gif

And to make it worse pretty much every game is damn blowout...I won 6-1 and 3-0 but lost 4-1, 3-1, 3-1, 4-1, and 1-0 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
It's like the other team is casually strolling past my defense
laugh.gif

PSN = sneakapr0 with a zero.
I wont be on this until friday due to a busy week

but been playing since 06 so looking for serious competition!

Taking bets via paypal aswell 
laugh.gif

... Im serious tho. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Aztec

Did anyone redeem their gamestop pre-order code. I already did and nothing happened. It said it was successful but nothing in the ultimate team store pops up. Anyone hear anything on it?
it says on there that the first one isn't available till the first of October

Back
Top Bottom