The Official Finishline Restocks, Canceled Orders, Rumors Thread. Vol NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING

Status
Not open for further replies.
 me rushing to check that tweet from fnl just now 
mean.gif
same here bro...I didn't even take a second to read the text from Twitter before I was already on the link lol

Sucks I didn't get my pair. But why are ppl mad at fnl. Wasn't it cool of them to even do a drop like this? Now if you was a reseller... I see why you'd be mad..

To the person that is looking thru the inventory for the online stores, it doesn't update until the day is over. So the "pairs" that are shown thru item locator could potentially have been sold already thru the restocks.
Did the same thing again with a 10 and 10.5; both came up the same as yesterday.

You know what, I think FNL stopped all the "surprises" becuase there servers couldn't handle it anymore. The site is still trippn' on my end.

You know what, I think FNL stopped all the "surprises" becuase there servers couldn't handle it anymore. The site is still trippn' on my end.

I agree. This event put their servers to the test yesterday. Didn't work out well with the 40-42K twitter followers, plus the new 10K followers refreshing the site constantly. They're still doing some kind of updates because I occasionally get errors trying to access normal products on the site too.

Last edited:
Theres way to many images to load now, I find it loads best from your phone. I got the concords and it really just took patience. I didnt check out till 4-5 minutes after the link was dropped. I opened 3 browsers and just one got through after loading for like 1-2 minutes on each page. It helps to have a 2nd window with your cart. AND DO NOT SPAM CLICK ADD TO CART ON FNL, it will add multiple pairs!

FNL website is some azzzz for reals..I remember tried copping the Bred 4's on Friday of last week and I actually spam clicked a couple of times and I couldn't even remove em from my cart because of the stupid wish light button that later pops up.

I just got 2 10.5s off the site. Probably get canceled but all the other sizes updated as out of stock expect the 10.5.

some fila's off athletesfoot.com
LOL.. your jokes are also on a "budget" pal.

Your original post was useless, this threads talking about concords, bred IV's, etc. When you say you got some "10.5's" we're all supposed to assume what you mean..
ohwell.gif

how do you tweet a surprise tho?

they shoulda just put the shoe on the homepage and they still woulda sold out

instead they went the diva route announcing to the world they have 12 pairs of concords

get real finishlame

it also stopped them from making money on the hundreds of other items on sale for cyber monday

and after all those "stay tuned more surprises" tweets the twitter page says they don't have any more surprises planned for now

extremely tight. tried checking out over and over for 30 mins. denied.

couldn't remove problematic size from cart. such a damn tease having those concords in my cart and on final submit screen 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom