The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

These were just posted in the outlet thread. This is a definite steal!!! Good luck to anyone that cops. The NT'er that posted them said they only have size 12 and under at the Birch Run outlet.

thanks man i seen your post and ran to get these

goodlooking been waiting on these got these for 115 at my city gear cant afford to pay that 225
I feel ya! This past Saturday I got the Knicks cw from a Nike Factory Store in Gonzoles Louisiana for $72 after using two survey coupons. They are priced at $74.97 tho!

Last edited:
got some golds and eggplants recently

sank to a new low and bought pre owned but for some reason im still happy

will be replacing insoles and spraying the inside with lysol

Just copped a pair of the knicks flightposite's from the outlet in Las Vegas. Had to do some calling around , but I found a pair for $54

And did they have more? I haven't seen a pair under $99
It depends on your size. I was able to find 3 stores that all have 1 size 13 available. 2 of them couldn't find them , but the store in Las Vegas had the last 1. If you have a smaller foot you should be able to have nike locate some for you and your chances are much better. My total came to about $64 including shipping. 

It depends on your size. I was able to find 3 stores that all have 1 size 13 available. 2 of them couldn't find them , but the store in Las Vegas had the last 1. If you have a smaller foot you should be able to have nike locate some for you and your chances are much better. My total came to about $64 including shipping. 

Looks like you got my 13 : (

Back
Top Bottom