The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

They violated the Carbon Fibers after we waited forever for a retro. I wanted the CF's so bad I copped and after one wear, I couldn't stand it anymore and sold them. :smh:

I saw the blues at Nike clearance for $90, but these look so weird in person. The grooves are extra shallow and then there's the sole. I couldn't do it, they have to do these right... :smh:

I have not been in this thread much so help me catch up. Are there any plans to release the flightposite in their original form or at least close?

4C340DD5-2F85-4D45-9A88-18E3EF33A9BD.jpeg

I gotta say, in natural light..these don't look that bad. I can get over there sole if the cushion is correct on these. The FP 2 and FP3 were really bouncy and that kinda bothers me more when Nike puts the stick of gum Zoom Air like in the Zoom Rookies. A white swoosh on those above and a lot of people would be changing their mind .....

I saw the blues at Nike clearance for $90, but these look so weird in person. The grooves are extra shallow and then there's the sole. I couldn't do it, they have to do these right... :smh:
Oh and don't forget the shroud! Nike messed up the sole in 2014 and messed up the shroud in 2018!

I hope they release OG colors, the two they released aren't worth the price, hopefully they release the FP3s I've been waiting on those for a while

andfattoo andfattoo See page 107.

jordans01 jordans01 Beautiful.. do not wear in the rain; theyre too old. My Golds from 08 had the sole come right off after wearing them in the rain. Still have my Silvers, Eggplants, and the All blacks as well.

andfattoo andfattoo See page 107.

jordans01 jordans01 Beautiful.. do not wear in the rain; theyre too old. My Golds from 08 had the sole come right off after wearing them in the rain. Still have my Silvers, Eggplants, and the All blacks as well.
I hear u on that I’ve been lightly wearing them to test them out and they’ve been holding up. If not I picked up a can of barges cement just Incase any of my old kicks start to separate I’ll be ready for the sole reglue

I hear u on that I’ve been lightly wearing them to test them out and they’ve been holding up. If not I picked up a can of barges cement just Incase any of my old kicks start to separate I’ll be ready for the sole reglue

You can do it manually? I always think if I get glue and put it on there.. how do I keep the sole squeezed to make sure it glues properly.

You can do it manually? I always think if I get glue and put it on there.. how do I keep the sole squeezed to make sure it glues properly.
I used to wonder the same. Watch Johnmanolo and a few other restoration videos on YouTube. The barges cement is like magic. You simply apply it, heat it up with a heat gun and the glue bonds instantly no need to even clamp the soles.

Back
Top Bottom