The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

OG or 2014 midsole???

nike-flightposite-legion-green-ao9378-300-bottom

2014 sole :smh:

Cmon, Nike you are better then that. Even if these aren't technically considered Flightposite's but a "spin off" of the original they need to scrap the whole thing and just make them true to the originals.

Now with that being said the Zoom set up in these is actually very nice. Or at least it was in the Knicks pair I got a few years back.

the royal blue pair caught my attention! Sad to see that there is no Penny logo on it! So the 2018 pairs have the same tech spec as the 2014 ones? So no carbon fiber and a modified sole? The OG pairs were very good hoop shoes!

Saw these on SNKRS just now and came in here to see if yall were talking about it. After YEARS of asking for this colorway, they finally give it to us in butchered form with a weak color placement. Something is really wrong with people over at Nike. Not a chance in HELL I'll buy these. Im so grateful I have my 07/08 pairs of Silver, Gold, Eggplant, and all Blacks.. we might never see them correctly again.

Here's what they couldve looked like (custom):

flight.jpg

Here is where the idea started from (our very own BP from Niketalk back in like 2010 or something) what they should've looked like:

flight bp.jpg

And if they wanted their own design for some stupid reason, here is what they could've used if they had some sense and decency. I know theyre not Royal but if they are going for a homage shoe and they can't get it right, at least use this .. but no SUPER FUMBLE :smh:

flight penny.jpg

Last edited:
This was a color dream come true about 10 years ago. They went ahead and destroyed half of the shoe to make sure I didn’t buy these. What a waste

Yo, how did those fit?

Haven’t worn them in a white but they were a bit tight. Not really comfortable to hoop in, but the biggest issue I had was the tongue area when zipped up to the top. Constant scratching/digging into my leg

Haven’t worn them in a white but they were a bit tight. Not really comfortable to hoop in, but the biggest issue I had was the tongue area when zipped up to the top. Constant scratching/digging into my leg
Damn, that doesn't sound good. I had a similar problem with my Zoom Flight 98 Gloves where the same would happen if the tongue was off center.

So size up 1/2?

Saw these on sneakers, but I’m not a ‘posite Head. Can some post some pics of the changes they made? Or point me in the right direction?

Back
Top Bottom