the Official Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao thread March 13 2010

Floyd tryna play the victim but I think he's right about a lot of the stuff he's saying. No one will give him credit if he beats Manny.

Fight Paul Williams and then you'll get everyone's respect, but he don't wanna/shouldn't do that.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Floyd tryna play the victim but I think he's right about a lot of the stuff he's saying. No one will give him credit if he beats Manny.
After Saturday, This is no longer the case

Floyd is my guy.

But, enough w/ the talking.

Set it up. Floyd vs Pac-Man 2010.

I don't wanna see him fighting nobody else.

Save maybe Shane.

pimp.gif

Mayweather will run and dance for 12 rounds if he fought Pacman. Probably will end up a split decision and rematch will be ensured to garner more PPV $$$.Pacman doesn't need to fight PBF, he stands in a class all by himself.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Mayweather will run and dance for 12 rounds if he fought Pacman. Probably will end up a split decision and rematch will be ensured to garner more PPV $$$. Pacman doesn't need to fight PBF, he stands in a class all by himself.

Stop it.
laugh.gif

Floyd is my dude and all but he need to shut the hell up sometimes...
smh.gif

He better not lose to Pac cause if he did we would not hear the end of it.

Mayweather will run and dance for 12 rounds if he fought Pacman. Probably will end up a split decision and rematch will be ensured to garner more PPV $$$. Pacman doesn't need to fight PBF, he stands in a class all by himself.
laugh.gif

Floyd Mayweather Jr. is ready and willing to fight the recognized pound-for-pound king, Manny Pacquiao. The entire boxing world is calling for the fight and Mayweather is ready to make it. During a recent interview with Sky Sports, Mayweather baited the Filipino champion by telling him to "step up to the plate" if he really wants a fight. He downplayed Pacquiao's skills by calling him a "one-dimensional" fighter.

"If he wants to fight Floyd Mayweather all he has to do is step up to the plate. The thing is with Pacquaio I don't see any versatility as a fighter; he's a good puncher but just one-dimensional," Mayweather said.

Mayweather doesn't think there is anything to gain in beating Pacquiao. He says a fight with Pacquiao is a no-win situation.

"The world's going to go 'wow' if Floyd Mayweather gets beaten," Mayweather said. "That's what everyone is looking to see. If I beat Manny Pacquaio do you know what they are going to say? 'You are supposed to beat him, you are Floyd Mayweather, you are the bigger man'. If I knock him out they'll say 'you're supposed to knock him out he's been knocked out before'.

"I'm in a no-win situation and when I beat him no one is going to be surprised because he's been beaten before; whatever I do to Pacquaio has been done before - he's been beaten on three occasions. And if I knock him out I don't want the world shouting because he's been knocked out twice before."

Bob Arum of Top Rank, who promotes Pacquiao and Richard Schaefer, CEO for Golden Boy Promotions who will represent Mayweather, are scheduling to begin talks this week

Pacman doesn't need to fight PBF, he stands in a class all by himself.
I agree Manny does not need to fight PBF
Pacman dont have to do another single thing in the ring. His legacy is cemented after that performance vs Cotto. He will go down in history for his weightjumps and being 7 time champ.
and to come up to 147 and STOP Miguell Cotto. Two Time Champ and a Bully whos known for breaking other welters down

Mayweather needs to beat Pacman more than Pacman needs to beat him.
PBF needs this fight more than anything in the world right now.

I'll tell u what, If Pacman losed it wont even dent his image, because he has fought all the fights and made all the moves.

If mayweather loses, he is forever scarred and known as the guy who was welterweight Champ who came up and didnt face the top 3 guys and when faced he facedManny, he got exposed.

Floyd Mayweather NEEDS THIS FIGHT

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Pacman dont have to do another single thing in the ring. His legacy is cemented after that performance vs Cotto. He will go down in history for his weight jumps and being 7 time champ.
and to come up to 147 and STOP Miguell Cotto. Two Time Champ and a Bully whos known for breaking other welters down

I'll tell u what, If Pacman losed it wont even dent his image, because he has fought all the fights and made all the moves.

If mayweather loses, he is forever scarred and known as the guy who was welterweight Champ who came up and didnt face the top 3 guys and when faced he faced Manny, he got exposed.

this dude knows boxing

Pacman dont have to do another single thing in the ring. His legacy is cemented after that performance vs Cotto. He will go down in history for his weight jumps and being 7 time champ.

If mayweather loses, he is forever scarred and known as the guy who was welterweight Champ who came up and didnt face the top 3 guys and when faced he faced Manny, he got exposed.

Basically

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

SunDOOBIE wrote:

Pacman dont have to do another single thing in the ring. His legacy is cemented after that performance vs Cotto. He will go down in history for his weight
jumps and being 7 time champ.

If mayweather loses, he is forever scarred and known as the guy who was welterweight Champ who came up and didnt face the top 3 guys and when faced he faced
Manny, he got exposed.

this dude knows boxing

1fa359b1ec93bb1ba9d24a4.gif

How does flyod need this fight... dude is the most paid dude in boxing, plus the biggest draw, and manny is good but not in a class by himself, get outta herewith that

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

SunDOOBIE wrote:

Pacman dont have to do another single thing in the ring. His legacy is cemented after that performance vs Cotto. He will go down in history for his weight

If mayweather loses, he is forever scarred and known as the guy who was welterweight Champ who came up and didnt face the top 3 guys and when faced he faced
Manny, he got exposed.

this dude knows boxing

How does flyod need this fight... dude is the most paid dude in boxing, plus the biggest draw, and manny is good but not in a class by himself, get outta here with that
laugh.gif

That's why boxing has taken a nose dive because we have fighters like Mayweather that bore us to death.

I give it to the man, he's an excellent boxer but his style is really boring. Dug, weave, counter, move. Move... move some more. Yawn! If you guysappreciate his defensive style, cool. Me personally I like KO's, aggression and blood! That's what I am paying $60 for.

I mean look at his last fight vs Marquez. Dude couldn't even knock him out. Boring decision. It took the guy 10 rounds to KO sorry %*% Hatton. 10 rounds?
eyes.gif
De La Hoya.. boring decision. Judah? Another boring decision. Do Ireally need to go on?

Hell I was more entertained seeing PBF at Wrestlemania.
roll.gif
roll.gif

080401_SNUT_wweEX.jpg

Hopefully this fight doesn't go thru and Pacman fights Mosley instead.

That's why boxing has taken a nose dive because we have fighters like Mayweather that bore us to death.

I give it to the man, he's an excellent boxer but his style is really boring. Dug, weave, counter, move. Move... move some more. Yawn! If you guys appreciate his defensive style, cool. Me personally I like KO's, aggression and blood! That's what I am paying $60 for.

I mean look at his last fight vs Marquez. Dude couldn't even knock him out. Boring decision. It took the guy 10 rounds to KO sorry %*% Hatton. 10 rounds?
eyes.gif
De La Hoya.. boring decision. Judah? Another boring decision. Do I really need to go on?

Hell I was more entertained seeing PBF at Wrestlemania.
roll.gif
roll.gif

080401_SNUT_wweEX.jpg

Hopefully this fight doesn't go thru and Pacman fights Mosley instead.
Then go watch some Kimbo fights on youtube... I agreed with you until I saw this mess.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

SunDOOBIE wrote:

Manny, he got exposed.

this dude knows boxing

How does flyod need this fight... dude is the most paid dude in boxing, plus the biggest draw, and manny is good but not in a class by himself, get outta here with that

Proving once again you really don't know a damn thing. But keep typing. Tell me again how Nash/Amare is the best pick and roll duo of all time. Tell meagain how Manny isn't in a class by himself.

Back
Top Bottom