the Official Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao thread March 13 2010

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Why do some yall even waste your time with this?

I've been waiting for Papa John's for like an hour man, I need something to occupy myself with
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

I've been waiting for Papa John's for like an hour man, I need something to occupy myself with
laugh.gif

Ay I've never had papa johns how's their pizza? The commercials make it look good but all commercials make their products look good

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

laugh.gif

Ay I've never had papa johns how's their pizza? The commercials make it look good but all commercials make their products look good

Amazing

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Pacman doesn't need to fight PBF, he stands in a class all by himself.
I agree Manny does not need to fight PBF
Pacman dont have to do another single thing in the ring. His legacy is cemented after that performance vs Cotto. He will go down in history for his weight jumps and being 7 time champ.
and to come up to 147 and STOP Miguell Cotto. Two Time Champ and a Bully whos known for breaking other welters down

Mayweather needs to beat Pacman more than Pacman needs to beat him.
PBF needs this fight more than anything in the world right now.

I'll tell u what, If Pacman losed it wont even dent his image, because he has fought all the fights and made all the moves.

If mayweather loses, he is forever scarred and known as the guy who was welterweight Champ who came up and didnt face the top 3 guys and when faced he faced Manny, he got exposed.

Floyd Mayweather NEEDS THIS FIGHT

pimp.gif
Well said

Originally Posted by yungmatt

laugh.gif

Amazing

Yup and the wings are great too.

laugh.gif

Amazing

hmmmm.....any recommendations? I'm usually just a pepperoni and extra cheese kinda guy any other specialty pizzas I should get? Now I'm thinking a outgettin some tonight

Yo Bobby I gotta disagree with you. Pac is a 1 dimensional fighter. I don't see his game as versatile as a PBF, Shane, or even a Cotto.....or an AndreWard.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

To guys sayin that he's one dimensional - did you watch Cotto v. Pac? Just wondering.... He did something there that I have never seen him do... smallthings but def did something different a bit.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. is ready and willing to fight the recognized pound-for-pound king, Manny Pacquiao. The entire boxing world is calling for the fight and Mayweather is ready to make it. During a recent interview with Sky Sports, Mayweather baited the Filipino champion by telling him to "step up to the plate" if he really wants a fight. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]He downplayed Pacquiao's skills by calling him a "one-dimensional" fighter.[/color]

"If he wants to fight Floyd Mayweather all he has to do is step up to the plate. The thing is with Pacquaio I don't see any versatility as a fighter; he's a good puncher but just one-dimensional," Mayweather said.

Mayweather doesn't think there is anything to gain in beating Pacquiao. He says a fight with Pacquiao is a no-win situation.

"The world's going to go 'wow' if Floyd Mayweather gets beaten," Mayweather said. "That's what everyone is looking to see. If I beat Manny Pacquaio do you know what they are going to say? 'You are supposed to beat him, you are Floyd Mayweather, you are the bigger man'. If I knock him out they'll say 'you're supposed to knock him out he's been knocked out before'.

Wow how old are the tapes this guys watching? One dimensional? yeah sure his dad even called manny an amateur and making fun of the way he trains....we allknow how that went down. And how the hell is he bringing up Pac's two knockdowns? one was from what? a decade ago? Manny has evolved as a fighter andhas learned to adapt his game while maintaining his devastating punches as hes been showing the past couple of fights so i dont see how much of a factor thoseknockdowns are going to play in the future.

Manny's an animal....purposely puts himself in the corner and "tests" Cottos shots...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Amazing

hmmmm.....any recommendations? I'm usually just a pepperoni and extra cheese kinda guy any other specialty pizzas I should get? Now I'm thinking a out gettin some tonight

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This Conversation>>This Thread.

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

yeah sure his dad even called manny an amateur and making fun of the way he trains....we all know how that went down.
Yeah we do. The fighter he trained went against everything he taught him and trained him for and stupidly tried to slug it out w/ Manny.

I still don't know %*! Hatton was thinking.

Agree that Mayweather NEEDS this fight to cement his place in history. I've followed Mayweather for a number of years, and although he is a great boxerwith an incredible set of skill, who has he really fought? I got to give props to him and the way he has managed his career, but come on
hatton...severely overrated
laugh.gif

gatti...RIP....put on some of the best fights, but he never met a punch he didnt like...straight human punchbag, same goes for Corrales (RIP)
de la hoya...about 6 years too late to matter
Zab Judah...youtube his fight against kostya tsyzu
eek.gif
...NY rappers andtheir infatuation with Judah
indifferent.gif

Although Manny fought against some of the same opponents ( De la hoya, hatton, etc) he beat Morales and Barrera when it still mattered, moved up weight andbeat Diaz, and just bodied Cotto like nothing

Hope this fight gets done...Floyd would finally fight someone that can match his quickness, and would dictate the pace of the fight

Originally Posted by MBen32

laugh.gif

Amazing

hmmmm.....any recommendations? I'm usually just a pepperoni and extra cheese kinda guy any other specialty pizzas I should get? Now I'm thinking a out gettin some tonight

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This Conversation>>This Thread.
laugh.gif
I've never had Papa Johns but I heard the sauce wastoo sweet, if that makes any sense.

yeah sure his dad even called manny an amateur and making fun of the way he trains....we all know how that went down.
You stans kill me. Ok, he's the pride of the Philippines but do you even read/watch post fight interviews. Mayweather Sr. told Hatton what todo against Pac but Hatton ignored him and went about it his own way. Trainers are there for a reason. Pacs style was broken down to an exact science but if thefighter ignores what his trainer says then that's on the fighter as Hatton learned.

Another thing I noticed, why does everyone co-sign Gunna as if everything he says is the gospel?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Another thing I noticed, why does everyone co-sign Gunna as if everything he says is the gospel?

laugh.gif
Here we go. Quote this dude and all of a sudden you're anotherEB14
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Yo Bobby I gotta disagree with you. Pac is a 1 dimensional fighter. I don't see his game as versatile as a PBF, Shane, or even a Cotto.....or an Andre Ward.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Andre Ward
laugh.gif

I don't think so anymore. A few years ago maybe around the last Morales fight I'd say he still was. But he can punish you with both hands. He candance outside and punish you with his speed and he can bang inside.

What impressed me a lot was how much quicker his feet were moving to both the left and the right in the fight.

It'll be a pretty tough fight w/Mayweather if it happens.

PBF's chin is still suspect, nobody has gotten a clean hit on him. But then again, he hasnt fought nobody as good as Pacquiao.

laugh.gif

Amazing

The only thing that's great about Papa John's is the garlic butter that it comes with
pimp.gif

Round Table is more expensive though...there's a Papa John's around my way so I gotta split one with my roommate sometime
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom