The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

image.jpg

FIRE i had to cop. Had 1200 v bucks so i bought $10 worth

image.jpg

FIRE i had to cop. Had 1200 v bucks so i bought $10 worth
Oh **** I remember somebody was telling me about it earlier. I ended up buying the USA skin (Great Britain one looked nice too but that light blue looks weird af with the other colors) and I'll definitely need this one too

Got my first W in squads last night. Felt mad good, could’ve been two but some dude was camping (the only dude on another team) and he came in after our boy elimanted the other team.

This game made me wait in a queue to sign in yesterday so I didn't get to play this weekend

This game made me wait in a queue to sign in yesterday so I didn't get to play this weekend
I waited for 10 minutes then it failed on the login so it started a new 10 minute queue. :smh: At that point i just got off

I'm a lot better at this game now than when I started :lol:

I land tilted almost all the time unless I'm trying to complete challenges and I'm like 4 away from John Wick :pimp:

My only fault it with building and going up against multiple enemies. I mostly play solo and go into squads but my team mates die quick and their randoms so you have to revive them and plus some are idiots and land at the same house and follow you and steal you loot :smh: so then it's me alone facing squads and I still wreak havoc, but that's why I mostly play solo.

I usually land tilted clear it out and move on from there. Would love to play with some decent people though and even if you suck it's cool :lol: I just like having fun and playing the game :D

I've only bought the battle pass upgrade for $25 and this past weekend I bought the rocket launcher glider :pimp: it's super dope, but I paid with the v bucks I earned in the game :lol:

Like the game a lot and don't mind paying for some of the stuff.

Add me I'm on Xbox Gamertag: Never Had Much

I'm a lot better at this game now than when I started :lol:

I land tilted almost all the time unless I'm trying to complete challenges and I'm like 4 away from John Wick :pimp:

My only fault it with building and going up against multiple enemies. I mostly play solo and go into squads but my team mates die quick and their randoms so you have to revive them and plus some are idiots and land at the same house and follow you and steal you loot :smh: so then it's me alone facing squads and I still wreak havoc, but that's why I mostly play solo.

I usually land tilted clear it out and move on from there. Would love to play with some decent people though and even if you suck it's cool :lol: I just like having fun and playing the game :D

I've only bought the battle pass upgrade for $25 and this past weekend I bought the rocket launcher glider :pimp: it's super dope, but I paid with the v bucks I earned in the game :lol:

Like the game a lot and don't mind paying for some of the stuff.

Add me I'm on Xbox Gamertag: Never Had Much

I’m def gonna add you. I need to get my game up and hopefully playing with better players will help me get there.

I just switched from a ps4 to an xbox .. when I try to link my account it says my xbox live account is already linked but I know forsure it's not and my stats and purchases are not there . I'm basically level 1 again .. is there a fix to this

game is getting worse...

ene more lag.
I have my item set on a weapon but in my hand theres no weapon and i cant do anything.
vending machines are cheap and takes the original purpose of the game out..

...... not liking the direction epic is taking with this game.

game is getting worse...

ene more lag.
I have my item set on a weapon but in my hand theres no weapon and i cant do anything.

Go to build mode and back to get rid of that no weapon bug

Disregard if you knew already lol. Still annoying either way though for sure

I expect bugs and for them to introduce new and different things to the game. I'm used to playing Early Access games so that doesn't bother me. It's not a finished product. They still have a very long way to go before they can call it a final release. I send in a bug report every time I get one and keep it moving on to the next game.

game is getting worse...

ene more lag.

The floating weapon glitch is hella annoying and has caused to catch quite a few L’s smh. It happens to me like 1 in every 10 times that I switch weapons and I believe it’s due to switching back and forth too quickly. Epic really needs to fix it next update.

I could care less for vending machines. If you use them, you use them. Anyone who actually spends 500 material to get a gold scar is out their mind and is trash at the game. I could maybe see copping a chug jug if you’re really bleeding out or maybe a blue rpg/bolt if it’s brick/metal, but otherwise 300 wood > any blue gun.

I had same mentality till i came across a purple scar in a machine for only 300 wood maybe 400 i forget

Was a no brainer and went right back to hitting trees to get it alll back

I had same mentality till i came across a purple scar in a machine for only 300 wood maybe 400 i forget

Was a no brainer and went right back to hitting trees to get it alll back

Lol I think it’s 100 white, 200 green, 300 blue, 400 purp, and 500 gold. I build a lot so I’ll usually favor the extra material > loot.

Back
Top Bottom