The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

I wanna run a duo with you but I gotta grind out some more hours so that I’m not super trash.

add me fam. we can def get a game or 2 in. I play to have fun more than winning tbh. dont have a mic though so dont expect to win with me :lol:

add me fam. we can def get a game or 2 in. I play to have fun more than winning tbh. dont have a mic though so dont expect to win with me :lol:
I don’t have a mic either :rofl:

I’m waiting till I get good :lol:

Very new to the game.. my friends play on the Xbox I'm solo on the PS4... game isn't really yoo fun when you play by yourself...

Any tips

Psn : victorious18524

8 times out of 10, the better builder beats the better marksman. Spend some solo games landing in the woods and building up 3-4 stories as fast as you can.

If you get killed by someone who is clearly a beast, spectate him and take notes

I can’t build or shoot. What is your guys stryegy? Do you get a gun right away?

That’s the first thing to do.

Anyone who has been in an axe battle knows how brutal it is :smh:

And getting bodied purely because you didn’t have a gun is even worse.

Seeing it's becoming bigger than I've ever expected, think it'll have staying power similar to Minecraft?

That’s the first thing to do.

Anyone who has been in an axe battle knows how brutal it is :smh:

And getting bodied purely because you didn’t have a gun is even worse.
How do these dudes get the fancy suits and get guns so quick?

I can’t build or shoot. What is your guys stryegy? Do you get a gun right away?
Either get a gun or get murked :lol: most crucial point. If you can help it, watch yourself around team mates you don't know because in a lot of matches they'll follow me steal my **** and leave me hanging :lol:

How do these dudes get the fancy suits and get guns so quick?
On costumers, we pay lol. I bought the battle pass for $10 last week and another daily costume yesterday I wanted for a little extra

Finally AT LAST.

A fortnite thread on NT :nthat:

Glad someone made one cause only the Xbox thread has discussion on the game and PlayStation thread don’t like games like this them dudes only talk about JRPGs lol.

Anyways my stats are
Solo 4
Duo 0
Squad 2
Top 10 overall 80+

I got about 20 hours logged in. The thing that sets me apart from surviving when there’s 5 remaining is building. Almost every match I’ll make the last 10 people remaining (solo) but I make the wrong move against someone who’s better at building. I prefer gurilla tactics. As opposed to some who likes to build a huge fort. I feel like setting up camp is basically saying “here I am , come and get me”.

I prefer to move from trees to bushes an strike unexpectedly. I can build but in the heat of it all I choke lol

I hate yall with a passion...you'll be in a 15 kill game, walk past a bush, and hear *click click*. I normally end up killing bush campers but it pisses me off when that 1/10 one pumps me

2C0E9A00-831A-4791-8E6D-37C7572735B3.png
Is there a PUBG thread I got this on my first game on mobile

The thing is, if you build right and build fast, it's difficult to get hit even when people know where you are.

The hide game works while the circle is sill somewhat big, but when theres less than 10 ppl left, eventually the circle is going to close you out and you become eazy pickins for a guy whos established a fort

Plus you dont upgrade your weapons when ou hide. Best way to upgrade late in the game is to take them from your kills

The thing is, if you build right and build fast, it's difficult to get hit even when people know where you are.

The hide game works while the circle is sill somewhat big, but when theres less than 10 ppl left, eventually the circle is going to close you out and you become eazy pickins for a guy whos established a fort

Plus you dont upgrade your weapons when ou hide. Best way to upgrade late in the game is to take them from your kills

Yea I’ve learn the best way to loot is not to scavenge but to kill.

Back
Top Bottom