The Official HBO How To Make It In America Thread [INFO ON SEASON 2 ON PAGE 1]

I think Cudi's character is gonna grow sort of like Turtle did...start off all about partying and chicks, but eventually he'll start to want more

i can see the dude from American Pie getting more involved in the plot in later seasons
kinda like Ari since theyre both the funniest characters

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

This show is so good because it keeps it SO real about what goes on EVERYDAY in New York this is the REALEST show that i have ever watched and i can relate to EVERYTHING that goes on
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

do you hear your self talk?  or read the stuff you type you post them? I hope you're joking.

I like the dominican dude....he is a very good actor I think. The point of this show is not for people to be "good" actors, but to come across as realistic as possible. He has a very plausible swagger, sidekick type appeal. He knows his role is to be that guy that wants things in life, has insecurities, comes off with swagger, doesn't have the work ethic, thinks a smile will get him whatever he wants. He has a clear how to make it in america type role...to learn to retain his style, and positivity but learn about responsibility and becoming a real man (i.e moving out etc)

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

This show is so good because it keeps it SO real about what goes on EVERYDAY in New York this is the REALEST show that i have ever watched and i can relate to EVERYTHING that goes on
pimp.gif

You're lame.

Great episode (#6) the show is really pickin up IMO. Def my fave show on right now. Oh I know the Entourage comparisons were inevitable but this show can stand on its own two.

Why is everyone referring to him as the "dominican dude"? His character is Cam
laugh.gif
, very easy to remember.

good show. First time I saw Victor Rasuk (Cam) was in the indie film "Five Feet and Rising" which was then made into "Raising Victor Vargs" I didn't even recognize him in Lords of Dogtown

Dope episode, wonder how they gonna work out the press up
Of the shirts to have 300 in time. I wish we knew what day of
The week it was.

I love the show kuz I feel like I'm in the same position & point
In my life as these 2, esp being around the same age.

Originally Posted by CruThik3

Show is awful. That Dominican is one of the worst actors I have ever seen. Even the guy who plays Turtle> The Dominican. I cringe when this kid is talking.

Go back and watch the first few episodes of Entourage, acting wasn't on point at all ... Actors start building chemistry as the season goes on and as the show develops ... I'm really liking this show, really cool to watch two guys chase their dreams ... It's a shame that Ben lost his job at Barneys

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

finally had some time to watch it.. deff was a good episode.. they get better every week..

the kid>>>>

Show is getting better.
A lot better. It sucks that there is only 2 episodes left this season, though.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom