The Official HBO How To Make It In America Thread [INFO ON SEASON 2 ON PAGE 1]

I know I can't be the only one wondering why NO ONE is trying to smash Gingy...

35mmag7.jpg

a1sj2t.jpg

Ben? Cam? Domingo? No one? Her pops is paid too...

hx6nnb.jpg

There's still hope though, I guess. My man Kaplan hasn't met her yet...

Originally Posted by xilegacy

She might be lesbian for all you know. There hasn't been much on her character.

I take back what I said. I'm cool with her being a lesbian as long as her and her girlfriend get a scene every once in a while...

YO!
Originally Posted by kEnn E

shirts are like <$1 figure few cents for screenprinting

Oh word?
laugh.gif
Where at? Cause that would mean I'm getting bent over down here.
smh.gif

As soon as Ben sat down and took his jacket off, I KNEW something was up with that tee. I knew it. DF!!!

gingy is dope!
girl from first episode, cute little blonde was superdope too but haven't seen her since. the girl who had the party at her house with the absinthe.
lake bell is gross.

Episode was good, I'm still interested in the show, so I'll definitely keep checking for it.

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

roll.gif

Ol boy Flaco was off like a day at the track when he saw Rene

laugh.gif
I cant wait to see what happens with that situation.

maybe i missed it, but did Darren hook up with a guy at that rave? cuz in the previews for next week rachel asks him if hes bi

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

maybe i missed it, but did Darren hook up with a guy at that rave? cuz in the previews for next week rachel asks him if hes bi
they were dancing at the rave, when he got caught up in the moment and kissed another girl and guy
roll.gif

and yes, lake bell is
sick.gif
...she has a boy's body, and a huge nose...ghostly looking woman

Gingy is most definitely bad, hope to see more of her this season. Sucks season 1 only has 8 episodes
but this show will get a season 2 for sure.
pimp.gif

Hope they don't ditch their denim company to make whack t-shirts.  They need to bring back Jane.  She was hot and skanky.

That was a really good episode and the preview for next week looks like it'll be just as good
pimp.gif

Good looks for the person who mentioned this show being On Demand.  Now I have a chance to play catch-up when I get some time.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

yo there is something off about this show. Its like its trying way too hard to be cool.
Like entourage doesn't. But i concur 

Back
Top Bottom