The Official HBO How To Make It In America Thread [INFO ON SEASON 2 ON PAGE 1]

Originally Posted by JD161616

If you're looking for the playlist for each episode, they're all posted episode by episode on the official How to Make it in America site on HBO.
I'm trying NOT to dl each track one by one if you know what I mean...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

"By the way, the truck got stolen today"

* DEAD *

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

just seen last nights episode right now... %$%@*!$ dying when he said this

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Same here I was dying! That is throwed that their shirts were in there though lmao that's tough

Originally Posted by shogun

The truck getting stolen was so predictable.  Ben and Cam were too comfortable in the episode and thought they were good.  They were eating at the diner and you could see the truck so clearly through that giant window.

On a sidenote, i'm about to watch Spread.  Time to see Julie's goods.

Yeah...soon as the scene started I thought that the truck would get stolen or towed

I dont really watch this show but can anyone give the DL on the Wilfredo Gomez part? Is he part of the show or what was all that about?

JBSB1989 wrote:
There needs to be a season 2 and episodes need to be 1hr long instead of 30 minutes.
There is no way they give this show an hour, people have been crying for Entourage to be an hour for years now and that hasn't happened. I would like to see this show get picked up for a second season, 13 episode minimum.

Season finale!? What? Damn HBO. 8 Episodes? I don't ask for much...just a consistent 30 minute television show that lasts longer than 2 months.

cant wait,
they better pick up a few more seasons of the show
eyes.gif
please not a lengthy wait like eastbound & down

Originally Posted by 01heavencent

Season finale!? What? Damn HBO. 8 Episodes? I don't ask for much...just a consistent 30 minute television show that lasts longer than 2 months.

They do that with many pilot seasons. It's nothing new.

Back
Top Bottom