The Official iPod Post - *Please read the first post.*

what do you mean how do i make sure its correctly in itunes i put pics of how the albums are out of order it will group the songs from diff albums together

m74cd5.jpg

m74chw.jpg

HAHA HEY CLICK ALBUM FOR ME...JUST CLICK ALBUM AT THE TOP.
35 congrats, you are Niketalks October keystyle champ...

you should check to make sure that there aren't any erroneous spaces in the "artist" column (like instead of "Ludacris," "Ludacris "). highlight all of the songs in one album and go to 'get info' about them (it's apple-i on a mac, i don't know what it is for PC). format the artist and album the same for all of the songs. see if that works.
Free iPod Nano

yeah that was my next guess, but check it out...maybe you don't have (choose itunes to organize your songs checked) not sure if it happens when it's off. but like he said just highlight the album and right click select get info and put in the album and artist yourself to make sure it's no spaces.

I recently purchased a set of film from that bestskinsever site and should get them soon. will post pics as soon as possible.
You can try n snatch my chain if you think you a stuntman,
I'll put u on hardbottoms like you workin' for 'Jumpman'//

Invisible Shield is the exact same as Best Skins Ever

You get lifetime replacements with the Invisible Shield though...

I Have an old( 1Year Old) 20gig non-color screen, and was thinking about updating to the New Video Ipod but is Worth it?

thanks for the tip..sorry i forget ur name..but ima have to look into videora i was trying to find where it said it accepted wmv to mp4 conversions...
i have quicktime pro and another converter they both work well..just need a good wmv to mp4

anyone know how to put a pic of a cd cover to the album without having to do it one song at a time. I tried to hold control and select to whole album but the box in the bottom left corner in itunes wont let me add a pic. Any help??? ITUNES SUCKS
Wanted
Ds vii frenchies, viii chrome, xi any color all sz 10
Trade or Sell
Ds xiii flints sz 10
Email: [email protected] Bay Area Meet up

rather bestskinever is the same as invisible shield. they use the same technology but just the pricing on each products are different.The the pics they put up on the bestskinever website looks abit foggy/hazy on the ipod.

Quote:
anyone know how to put a pic of a cd cover to the album without having to do it one song at a time. I tried to hold control and select to whole album but the box in the bottom left corner in itunes wont let me add a pic. Any help??? ITUNES SUCKS

how i did it was that i selected the songs in the album by holding shift, then with the songs highlighted i added the cover, it prompts and asks if you want to add the cover to the selected tracks.

Whats up fellas? Hoping I can get some help with my situation. I am selling my ipod mini ( in hopes of buying a new ipod video). Well I have a buyer for 150. I was hoping if I reset the ipod, that means all fo the information (songs, and my personal information-name for the ipod, etc) is totally gone, at least I think. I know how to reset it, but would that be what I want to do? Or is there another method to erasing all of my stuff and information so when I sell it to her, she has it free of everything? Thanks.
A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.-Larry Bird
http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7172253

^^ thanks but i found out how to do it you could use shift, ctrl, or ctrl + A, to select songs BUT you also have to push the play button above the little box next to "Now Playing"
Wanted
Ds vii frenchies, viii chrome, xi any color all sz 10
Trade or Sell
Ds xiii flints sz 10
Email: [email protected] Bay Area Meet up

what do you guys thing is the best ipod video converter program? I need to get it and was wondering which to get. Also are there any free programs out there?

anybody else download the update and have problems with their video? none of the videos i had on my ipod before are there and i cant upload them from my itunes to my ipod
<br>email me: [email protected]<br>or aim: y0fallback

I am looking to buy the new ipod (video). But I fear of a new version coming out in like a few months. I have heard of Apple coming up with a new version that included a better battery life. Anyone know if Apple has any upcomin new versions of the ipod coming out? Or should I not be worried and go buy it?
A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.-Larry Bird
http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7172253

no news on a new video yet. the next ipod to get a revamp would probably be the shuffle
~and you're welcome

DEIFIK - yeah there's a few out there, are you trying to convert dvd's? or just convert to mpeg4? if just to mpeg4 then shoot me a email and i'll help you out a bit. [email protected]

This has NOT been answered in this thread...
I need a program that will rip my .wma files to mp3 format. Ilounge only suggested one (that I saw at least) and that one sucks.
Anybody know of a good program to CONVERT .WMA TO MP3?

Quote:
anybody else download the update and have problems with their video?
Are you talking about 1.1? Cuz I heard that it causes more problems than anything. I've even heard that some ppl from Apple are saying to revert back to 1.0.
Out

I suck at this Ipod stuff, can someone tell me how to put songs from my ipod on my computer so I can put an album on my ipod on a cd? Please help me!!!
I got a black card, grey card, gas card, green card...
back yard - theme park, front yard - car show,
I'm somewhere in the house and that's like "Where's Waldo?"
-Weezy F. Ya heard?

I BE THAT DUDE

just 2 questions. When you rip a dvd...and convert it into the format of which the ipod accepts.... does it also rip the DVD menu? Also, say youre watching a movie and then you stop it and exit the video... when you start it up again does it start at the point stopped or does it start at the beginning again? What happens if you start another video?

edit: my bad 3 questions

Back
Top Bottom