The Official iPod Post - *Please read the first post.*

thanks fongstarr, by the way when will you post more art sir. Im waiting..
people to your house, bad people
[/quote]-Joe Frasier-[/b]​

iTunes is so easy yet so frustrating to deal with. I just wish u could find out what songs u have in your iTunes that are not on your iPod, and that u were not able to add duplicate files.

When I first opened up iTunes it copied songs from My Music folder but not all of them, then I had to search through both iTunes and my Music to see wut songs were added and which ones werent. It can be very tedious with 2000+ songs.
F**k people.

I have a problem. My computer caught a virus (hey, thanks bro) and everything got deleted from my computer. I mean everything. Though fortunatlley, I found a program that put all my videos and songs from my iPod back to my computer. But I have one question. Is there a program that transfers your pictures from your iPod to your computer?

I got a question:

My battery keeps going out fast...
i got the 30 gig video.....
Is there anything i can do to prevent this....
Its like i after i watch 1 episode of the simpsons it gets down to red....

So is my battery bout to die?
I barely got this last month.......

[/b]​

"is there any way to format wma's into quicktime movies since thats what u need for ipods...

sorry if this was asked before..im too lazy to sift through 20 pages..... "
i tried one wmv to mpeg..didnt work too well

ANYONE?

Quote:
hey

i have the mini 4gig and its almost 6 months of the 1 yr warranty
if i take it to the apple store, since the mini is discontinued do i get the 2 gig nano? cause that would suck balls. would it be possible to like put in an extra $100 and get the video?
thanks

[/url]​

you will get your mini back^, they have refurbs ready to exchange. they have all ipods available.

nikes....so hot right now.

musiccc - haven't seen one yet, but i'll put a watchful eye out on it.

if you guys are familiar with the hood, I uploaded a few converters of different types for your pleasure. If your not into the hood shoot me a email and I'll forward you a link. my email is [email protected] (this is my month to give give give)
35 congrats, you are Niketalks October keystyle champ...

How bad is lag time on the movies?
Walkin talkin dead, though we think we're livin (black zombies)
We just copy-cat, followin the system (black zombies)

** If I had my Ipod Video for like 2 months and tthe battery sstill sucks (Music lasts for only like 5 hours), will they let me exchange it? And I bought it at the UCLA Store.

akf0dy7 - goto edit - then audio - then there's the options for turning the gap on or off or seting it how long or short you want it to be.

I just DL'd the program IMTOO dvd to ipod converter, and the first time it worked really well. So i took the dvd out and put a new one in, but it didnt do anything, and when i tried to open a dvd it won't read it, i open up the drive, and shut it again, still doesn't read it. I repeat it and nothing happens. Anyone know what to do?

Quote:
akf0dy7 - goto edit - then audio - then there's the options for turning the gap on or off or seting it how long or short you want it to be.

good lookin out bro

Selling a brand new never used lcd itrip check sig. please buy from me if you need one, i just want to get my money back.

I bought this iTrip recently and never used it because I recently received a replacement Video iPod for my broken 4th Generation iPod. I bought a bunch of stuff to use with my 4th gen but I don't have any use for this stuff anymore because none of it is compatible iwth the new video ipod. That is the only reason why I am selling this. I am pretty much just trying to get some money back so this is your chance at a great deal.
You can try n snatch my chain if you think you a stuntman,
I'll put u on hardbottoms like you workin' for 'Jumpman'//

Quote:

thats in itunes right ? i goto edit but theres no option for "audio" am i missing something ???

thanks ^

how can I make the songs go in order of the albums like for example I put in some songs from ludas chicken and beer album and I added some off of red light district some of the songs arent grouped together and when I play it on the ipod i want them to play in order of the album i dont wanna hear chicken and beer songs in the red light section any help

hey guys anybody ever went from a pc to a mac with ipod? somebody in my office just asked me and I'm not using a mac in this state.(i have a mac but it's in a different location and doesn't have itunes) but yeah anybody know of anybody that has made this move?

Back
Top Bottom