The Official iPod Post - *Please read the first post.*

people, DO NOT USE VIDEORA...i've been using it for the past couple of days and still couldn't get certain video's in sync...instead, use Cucusoft...much easier and doesn't have that problem

On what grounds will the apple store accept your ipod back if you purchased it in August with no service and nothing is wrong with the ipod?

*edit*

It's a U2 color 30 gig ipod. I bought one for my lil brother and now he wants video. Any help is appreciated
Fill Your Bowl to the Brim and it will spill, keep sharpening your knife and it will become blunt, chase after money and security and your heart will never unclench. Care about peoples approval and you will be their prisoner. Do your work then step back. The only path to serenity. - Tao Te Ching

My apologies if this has been asked before. How do you erase all of the songs on your ipod? I have the 30GB video ipod if it matters. Any help is appreciated.
I Reign Supreme!

Great programs for Mac users:

Handbrake Lite - convert DVD's to iPod's .mp4 format in one click. Get it HERE.

Podner - costs $9.99 and is a must have. Simply drag Quicktime movies to convert. Get it HERE.

Facts some people don't realize:

The 60 GB iPod 5G has longer lasting battery (20 hours) than the 30 GB model (14 hours).

The iPod Nano can NOT use the video cable to present slideshows on television.

Cases -

I highly recommend Agent18 cases. They do I great job of preventing scratches while not altering the natural look of your iPod.

Headphones -

Bose QuietComfort 2 NC headphones is my personal favorite.

Speakers -

JBL Creature II probably offers the most cost-effective choice. They look sharp and sound quality is about as good as you will get for $100.

For about $300 you can get the high quality Bose SoundDock. This saves you from getting the Universal Dock and Wireless Remote.

The iHome and Altec Lansing iM7 seem to be doing well, also. Altec Lansing also came out with the iM11 for $100.

In the car -

The Kensington FM Digital Transmitter is the only FM transmitter worth purchasing in my opinion. Get it for $50 HERE.

The stylish new iTrip is available too - but it is not as good as Kensington's.

XtremeMac AirPlay 2 looks interesting as well, but I haven't heard much about it.

Any cassette adaptor would be your best choice. You can find one for pretty cheap on eBay.

Get the XtremeMac Car Charger for about $20 in either black or white to keep your iPod charged while you are on the rode.

...just my $.02 - will add more later.

Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member #21 - The Grim Reaper​

Hey KingJames... it says on the buy.com website that the kensington car adapter is an auto charger as well.... can you confirm?
"​

thanks for the info guys. i agree that this post is awesome. i purchased an iPod Nano today. str8 FIIRRRREEE!!!!!!!!

I got my pops the IGroove for xmas, the newest Ipod stereo... He said it was much better quality than the bose, it looks great too...
"​

i'll be in the hood delivering video's as christmakwanakah gifts. Also I'm feeling this thread later i'll recommend some programs to convert video's faster and what not.
35 congrats, you are Niketalks October keystyle champ...

Quote:
Hey KingJames... it says on the buy.com website that the kensington car adapter is an auto charger as well.... can you confirm?

Yes - it charges as well.

Quote:
@#%$ bose

Bose is a proven leader in high quality, consumer audio.

I converted some vids over to mp4 via psp video 9 and i added it to iTunes. It won't let me add it to my ipod because my "ipod cannot play the files." How can I fix this problem? Thanks

Quote:
Bose is a proven leader in high quality, consumer audio.

:lol:
laugh.gif
You sure about that?

Their stuff is overpriced and not too good quality.

There's much better headphones you could have bought for $300.

You mean like drowned out dialouge when watching a movie?

My friend's old $400 sound system outpreformed a $1000 bose system his dad had just got. If you do some research you'd see that their sound systems are heavily overpriced and can be beaten by systems at a lower price.

Forget arguing about this though. If you're happy with them thats great.

Quote:
If you do some research

I have.

Quote:
My friend's old $400 sound system outpreformed a $1000 bose system his dad had just got.

Lol. Could you give me more than "my friends old sound system". @#%$ are you talking about.

Quote:
their sound systems are heavily overpriced and can be beaten by systems at a lower price.

So basically, you don't like Bose because you can't afford it.

this really isnt a ipod question...but does anyone know how to transfer and save all my music from limewire onto itunes and then deleting limewire from mycomputer without deleting my music...thanks.

Email:[email protected]

"1985,The ball,the cloud, the wings,the man."​

If you just add the files and delete Limewire, there is a possiblity that the files will no longer work, because the file path cannot be found. Althoug, u can move the shared folder, add those files and then delete Limwire.

I want a mini. Where can i get one?
SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

Back
Top Bottom