The Official iPod Post - *Please read the first post.*

Quote:
If you just add the files and delete Limewire, there is a possiblity that the files will no longer work, because the file path cannot be found. Althoug, u can move the shared folder, add those files and then delete Limwire.

Lol. @#%$ are you talking about. Obviously you have to set the preferences to "Copy files to iTunes music folder when adding to library."

Lol. Come on guys. This isn't rocket science.

Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member #21 - The Grim Reaper​

I just got a 30g video for xmas...

and im sad that u cant use firewire to transfter songs anymore.

is there a hack for this? i just dont want to upgrade to usb 2.0 on my mac...

^^ i beleive there are firewire cords on ebay that are supposed to work, i haven't tried it myself.

for anyone with a 5G, how long is the actual battery life? even when not watching videos my ipod seems to stay alive for 6 hours at most, just estimating. bad battery, or poor advertising from apple? i'm not watching videos..anyone?
"I gotta testify, come up in the spot looking extra fly
For the day I die, I'mma touch the sky"

I got the bose sound dock, and it soundin pretty damn clean from where im sitting. i have heard a few other docks and they aint effin with it. There are probably better systems somewhere but i wasn't prepared to go hunting them down.

On top of that everyone knows Bose is 8)
glasses.gif

[/center]
[/center]

The battery life depends on how much you use your wheel. How long your backlight is on, what games you play if any. They're kind of like a cell phone, if you leave it alone it can stay on for one or two days, if you use it alot it won't use it all day.

And like dude said, this stuff isn't rocket science. Most of yall are quite computer saavy, but if you notice when you plug the iPod in that the battery is halfway through and then you unplug and its full. What do you think is going on?

KingJames do you work for Apple? If so, where? I work at the one at Towson Town Center.

My-T.

Quote:
Obviously you have to set the preferences to "Copy files to iTunes music folder when adding to library."

ok so i just moved the shared folder from limwire onto itunes...now can i just delete limewire without deleting my music..or do i have to do something eles..thanks.

Email:[email protected]

"1985,The ball,the cloud, the wings,the man."​

how do you title your songs.When you burn a cd and put it on your ipod it doesnt come out with a title or an artist and stuff
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly-Robert Kennedy.
go 49ers

Ight, only problem I'm having is how do I put the videos on my 30 gb? I thought u just plug it in to get everything on it, but do I have to place them in there manually? I got like 45 onionbooty vids in Itunes that I need to get on this ipod :lol:
laugh.gif

Thanks

Mike

You passed doing what you loved the most
R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005
Even though you're gone, we're still a team

Is there any way that after my songs are uploaded to my iPod.. that I can get rid of them from my computer without erasing them from my iPod when I "Update"?

Where can I download or get Videora... I tried download.com and it said it wasn't found.

Thanks!

I never keep my enemies close cause I got a perfect view of em in my scope,that's close enough...

Quote:
^ use manual updating of songs in itunes

And how do I do that? Do I have to change the settings..

Sorry this is my first iPod so I'm still somewhat unfamiliar with certain things...

I never keep my enemies close cause I got a perfect view of em in my scope,that's close enough...

^thanks

Back
Top Bottom