* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Track with Jeezy is straight fire. A lot of good songs on this cd. This album will grow on some people later.

Im feelin the album, but what the hell was on Kanye on wit Hate? Dude straight up went "We blastingoff just like a laser- n___ PIUN PIUN PIUN."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

After my first listens I thought the album was just solid...

Now I feel its much more...

So Ambitious
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MY fave tracks are
As Real As It Get
ESOM
Already Home
So Ambitious
Hearing Run This Town & On To The Next One in a big stereo is appreciated also.

American Gangster is a MUCH better LP than BP3 imo

i might not even buy this joint

o yea swizz track is my fave joint on here

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I will not give in for TIL THE CASKET DROPS however...

Not his best...not his worst either. Will be in rotation until the Thornton Brothers drop the album of the year.
This.

BTW, a big ++@% YOU to those that laughed and told me I was silly when I told you cats that SLU Pt. 2, Jockin Jay-Z, History, and Brooklyn Go Hard were notgoing to be on the album (I even guaranteed it). Go ta Hell!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

twitc.jpg
I can already feel it in my bones.

Stumbling out of bars pissy in the fall singin ESOM mad loud in random white peoples ears
laugh.gif

I just put the album through the workout test. Bumped it all the way through in the gym...love every song.

This my album for the rest of the year.

FOREVVVEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR YOOOOOOOOOOOUNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

THIS IS MY BLUNT SONG YESSSSS!!!!!

Played this again after my OB4CL Pt. 2 binge.

It's nice. Real solid album. The songs I don't like I still don't like but they've made their way from making me cringe to it's fine ifit's background music and I aint paying much attention like As Real As It Gets and Reminder. They've become forgettable which is better than me needingto skip it every time it comes on.

This So Ambitious track is finally growing on me
pimp.gif
. Still wish the intro was on a different beat. Still could do without Young Forever.

Anybody know what's good with these bonus tracks
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom