* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Son sounded a little short winded there...
laugh.gif

but real talk

how you gonna talk about the album gonna be all black

black vibe, black clothes, black everything

and then have an all white cover

oh well im still hyped for it

I would rather see this as the cover

not really feelin the cover, but I'm not sweatin it, cuz its just the cover,I'm sure the album itself will deliver
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

but real talk

When did Jay say the ALBUM would be all black?!

You know like on Fade to Blake, jay-z said just blaze dont hand nothing in til like he almost handing the master copy in so you never know on that end
grin.gif

eh on the cover

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

but real talk

When did Jay say the ALBUM would be all black?!
it was in a DOA interview I will see if i can find it

Kid Cudi? Drake? Kanye produced the entire album? Jay with his current flow, ryhme pattern and voice?

It's obvious he is TYRING to be accepted by 14 year olds who vote for 106 park vids rather than just doing him.

This is the first Jay cd I am NOT looking forward to.

Cover is f'n weak. I think he shoulda kept the white/blue tones of BP I and BP II. This is look like some Kanye reject **!.

At the end of the day though, it's insane how much input Kanye has on this project.

He went from one track on Dynasty to basically birthing this whole project...that's evolution for your %%#.

pimp.gif

I could care less what the album cover looks like as long as the music is good. It's too bad J.Cole couldn't get a guest spot
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

At the end of the day though, it's insane how much input Kanye has on this project.

He went from one track on Dynasty to basically birthing this whole project...that's evolution for your %%#.

pimp.gif
I agree with you on this.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

pimp.gif
I agree with you on this.

*waits for kanye haters*

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

It's obvious everyone recorded for the album. And honestly, that tracklisting might not even be official. It's way too early. There's too much margin for changes to be made to the final cut. I also believe that Pharrell has a lifetime contract to at least have one record on a Jay-Z album until he retires
laugh.gif
so things can easily change.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom