* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Originally Posted by BlueberryMansions7000

I like the intro and first 3 tracks. The track with Nas is the best collab I heard in a long time. I'm not feeling the rest of the album at all. Seriously disappointed with this one.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I like the intro and first 3 tracks. The track with Nas is the best collab I heard in a long time. I'm not feeling the rest of the album at all. Seriously disappointed with this one.

Wait,u heard the whole album already?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Is there a chance that DP3 will be on it? Damn Green Lantern...

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Album cover looks dope.

One thing I never understand is why everyone always goes ape #$$! over the tracklistings, the first ones are ALWAYS fake
laugh.gif

I'm definitely coppin either way just to keep the collection up to par.

Same with me

I just wish it wasn't all Kanye production tho (except for the one Timbo track). I would've liked to see some Neptunes, Just Blaze, 9th Wonder trackson it.

Your post went over their heads.
laugh.gif

I thought the sarcasm was obvious, but it is the internet...

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Pointless arguement, just make sure you BUY the album since you care to argue something so petty...
Well damn, I wasn't even arguing I was just saying, damn homie
laugh.gif

And I will buy it.

Not all that amped for this...

I have a feeling it will be a let down in all honesty.

Maybe it will deliver but I think Jigga is was past his prime.

I was thinking.

With Mr. Hundson on 2 tracks how is this going to be a dark album?

Kanye really has been #!#%+$# up lately. If this album is wack I will blame him and his wack $+$ micro mangeing %%%%

10 Things To Expect To Hear On a Jay-Z Album Post Black Album:

-Trying way too hard to start another trend the way he deaded sports attire
-Him going over his core audiences head talking about way too much money. Thousandaire Hov was cool. Half a billionaire Hov...not many of us can relate.
-Beyonce
-An "I Made It" song. How many times can you re-do "Anything" off Beanie Sigel's first lp?
-An outstanding Just Blaze beat or two...dude always comes out of nowhere and murks everybody on the album with some last minute %*@*.
-Leftover Kanye beats (he saves the best %*@* for his lp's). Ye gets "Say You Will" and "Welcome To Heartbreak"
pimp.gif
...Jay gets"Jockin' Jay-Z"
laugh.gif

-Zero Roc-A-Fella artists
smh.gif

-A whole song and a gang of lines referencing age.
-Product placement of all the latest and greatest clothes, cars, gadgets, travel destinations etc
-Him telling Dame and Biggs to make another Hov

Bonus: Him swearing his undying allegiance to Bleek. Maybe they're really just that tight but is anybody else wondering why dude is so loyal? What doesBleek know?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

LOL @ Thousandaire Jay.....

Dude was pushing GS300's back in the day. I don't know if I buy that "I came in the game 100 grand strong, nine to be exact" talk...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Dude was pushing GS300's back in the day. I don't know if I buy that "I came in the game 100 grand strong, nine to be exact" talk...
eyes.gif

roll.gif

you are somethin else...and im mad you ducked my early comment. How you gonna hate on a lexus in the 94-96 era? please explain. I mean you seen the Dipset inLondon vid right?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Illuztrious wrote:

blackmagnus514 wrote:

eyes.gif

roll.gif

you are somethin else...and im mad you ducked my early comment. How you gonna hate on a lexus in the 94-96 era? please explain. I mean you seen the Dipset in London vid right?

In no way am I hating on the GS300's, that was my dream ride back in the day, specifically the 1998 model. I'm just saying, my older cousins had onetoo. They could relate. But you rapping about Batmobile Maybach Coupe's...come on.

And that Dip Set in London video should be required watching for elementary kids across the country.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Funny how before I'd imagine what a Jay/NaS collabo would be like... and now that I've heard a couple, I don't want anymore,
You buggin'. Success
pimp.gif

I like the supposed album art, however it's not right for a BP album art. We need a pic of Hov sitting down again or something. doing something symbolisingthe death of auto-tune??

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Album covers are now judged as "soft" so if you dont have a "hard" album cover (whatever that means) then its wack?!

The logic of people in this music forum never ceases to amaze me.

As someone says earlier the album cover fits with the theme of what Jay said he wanted this album to be about....so maybe some of y'all just don't get it.

You didn't read my COMPLETE post did you? Don't like the cover, still looking foward to the album!!!

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Album covers are now judged as "soft" so if you dont have a "hard" album cover (whatever that means) then its wack?!

The logic of people in this music forum never ceases to amaze me.

As someone says earlier the album cover fits with the theme of what Jay said he wanted this album to be about....so maybe some of y'all just don't get it.

You didn't read my COMPLETE post did you? Don't like the cover, still looking foward to the album!!!

I got that...I don't see why you or anyone really would care to label an album cover as soft. The fact that you are looking forward to the albumdoesn't change how ridiculously foolish that statement is.

Illuztrious wrote:
-Leftover Kanye beats (he saves the best %*@* for his lp's). Ye gets "Say You Will" and "Welcome To Heartbreak"
pimp.gif
...Jay gets "Jockin' Jay-Z"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Not all that amped for this...

I have a feeling it will be a let down in all honesty.

Maybe it will deliver but I think Jigga is was past his prime.
and he shoots blanks

Back
Top Bottom